MCFC Season Ticket Waiting List For 2018/19

If you have a citizen matchday membership you are automatically on the waiting list and can buy one in the citizen window which is what people are buying at the moment.

Do you have to have a previous citizens membership? Just tried to go on it for my mate and says sorry not eligible for this product

Do you have to have a previous citizens membership? Just tried to go on it for my mate and says sorry not eligible for this product
Not sure , you need to already have it to buy now. But not sure if you could buy cityzens membership first and then be able to get in to to buy a s/c . Maybe ring ticket office and ask.

Not sure , you need to already have it to buy now. But not sure if you could buy cityzens membership first and then be able to get in to to buy a s/c . Maybe ring ticket office and ask.

I’ll tell him to call them, don’t want to be on the phone for 5 hours lol!

No you don't the waiting list was scrapped and deposits returned.
My sister has a Cityzen card as it's there for when her partner uses their season ticket, I went on her account yesterday and it says not eligible to buy a ticket so I don't see how the waiting list doesn't apply. Also my mate was on the list from last season and he got one yesterday, not saying you are wrong but how would you explain those two situations?

My sister has a Cityzen card as it's there for when her partner uses their season ticket, I went on her account yesterday and it says not eligible to buy a ticket so I don't see how the waiting list doesn't apply. Also my mate was on the list from last season and he got one yesterday, not saying you are wrong but how would you explain those two situations?
I can't but I'm definitely not on the list but I can buy a s/c as a Cityzen member. Your sisters card hasn't expired has it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.