MCFC Season Ticket Waiting List For 2018/19

I can't but I'm definitely not on the list but I can buy a s/c as a Cityzen member. Your sisters card hasn't expired has it ?
No, still showing as active but just says not eligible. We don't need another ticket as my mate who I thought was on the "waiting list" managed to get one yesterday. Didn't realise the list had been scrapped, cheers.

It said not eligible for me. Just try again till it sorts itself out. Couldn't do it yesterday but 7.30 this morning all worked like it should and bought my season card in less than ten minutes. Citizen member and not on waiting list. Word of warning though, after I chose my seat went to "see the view option" and couldn't go back to complete so had to start again. No problem getting in again but could be a nightmare if busy.

It said not eligible for me. Just try again till it sorts itself out. Couldn't do it yesterday but 7.30 this morning all worked like it should and bought my season card in less than ten minutes. Citizen member and not on waiting list. Word of warning though, after I chose my seat went to "see the view option" and couldn't go back to complete so had to start again. No problem getting in again but could be a nightmare if busy.

Did you buy citizens membership then immediately bought a sc? Or did you have it previously mate?

Shambles. Mates been on the phone for 90 minutes to be told when he eventually speaks to someone, too late I’m afraid hahaha

ORKNEY !!! I was feeling all hardcore travelling from Somerset. Well done mate.

How many times next season will your seat be empty because you can’t make it
People also go on about cheap tickets but they don’t realise that £300 tickets are the main reason for empty seats. I have 2 and only go to 50% of games

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies. Don't want to spend a fortune as I now live in Somerset so can't make midweek games and adverse (snowing) weather conditions etc.
If I could get one 300 to 500 I'll go for it.

More empty seats !!!!

Spent several hours yesterday trying to order online without success. Managed to speak with someone this morning so all sorted. Will be travelling from Orkney, if anyone else is travelling from Orkney or Northern Scotland please get in touch

Get the a Mega bus from Aberdeen (M11 London Bus) it’s only £20 return ( depending how far in advance you book it) It’s not a bad journey considering. We get on at Perth

More empty seats !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Bought a full price ticket for S'S Level 2 so don't plan to miss many games. Don't worry about my seat being empty I have lots of family and friends in Manchester who will use it. Thanks for your concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.