MCFC Statement: Tevez Withdraws Request (Merged)

Re: Transfer Request Withdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good news, now can we please all get behind the team?! No booing required, we all make silly mistakes ;)

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez Coming Shortly...

Ajay said:
sboroMCFC said:
Will clearly be leaving in the Summer then.

Nope!

He is staying and there has been no agreement on contract extensions or money or any form of bonus!

Here we go...

Robbo. said:
To all the dicks that slated Tevez, utter fools.
stand by some of the things i have said about the money grabbing twat

gooney said:
I cant believe I moved Tevez from my fantasy team which he was captain for....knowing my luck he will get a hattrick tonight

I have similar misfortune,subsequently,i tactically removed him from my team safe in the knowledge that,given my permanent dire luck in life,he would do a transfer U Turn,it worked a treat!!

Oh and i'm glad i didn't decide to smash thenfuck out of my framed picture in the lounge,that task will have to wait till Summer now.......

3 points please Carlos,you owe us that.

Being great at football doesn't necessarily mean that you're Mensa material. I suspect that KJ is a very influential force here and that Carlos is conditioned to follow his advice.

That's what's been so frustrating for me during this episode. Carlos has never appeared to be anything but City since he came over, between his badgering the rat-faced douche Neville and working his ass off, it just didn't make sense that he was unhappy. I could understand missing his family and being homesick but when the stories came out regarding Spain, Italy or staying in the PL I knew something was amiss.

Hopefully KJ will learn that just because he needs some attention, it's not ok to piss off an entire fanbase to get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.