MCFC Statement: Tevez Withdraws Request (Merged)

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez Coming Shortly...

bluezi said:
Mikecini said:
Coming up on SSN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstrow.net/watch/11124/1/watch-skysports-news-live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstrow.net/watch/11124/1/w ... -live.html</a>

Free Stream for those who don't have sky

cheers for the link... Im in a much better mood after the kind of day ive just had, got pissed wet though repairing a live water leak...

Isnt easier to turn off the live income before working on it!!!!

Mikecini said:
Coming up on SSN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstrow.net/watch/11124/1/watch-skysports-news-live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstrow.net/watch/11124/1/w ... -live.html</a>

Free Stream for those who don't have sky

cheers for the link... Im in a much better mood after the kind of day ive just had, got pissed wet though repairing a live water leak...

Re: Transfer Request Withdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once a Red always a Blue and a handsome devil to boot!! Get In!!

Hallelujah, skipper or not folks? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FantasyIreland said:
gooney said:
I cant believe I moved Tevez from my fantasy team which he was captain for....knowing my luck he will get a hattrick tonight

I have similar misfortune,subsequently,i tactically removed him from my team safe in the knowledge that,given my permanent dire luck in life,he would do a transfer U Turn,it worked a treat!!

Oh and i'm glad i didn't decide to smash thenfuck out of my framed picture in the lounge,that task will have to wait till Summer now.......

3 points please Carlos,you owe us that.
I pondered over this but decided against the knee kerk reaction. By the time we got to Friday I was convinced he would play tonight so I have made him captain for the weekend - COME ON CARLOS ;o)

Hallelujah, skipper or not folks? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do reckon he'll be off still in the summer, but thats then, this is now, basically it seems EVERYONE at the club has agreed to focus 100% on the rest of this season and see what we can achieve.

Thaksins Love Child said:
FantasyIreland said:
I have similar misfortune,subsequently,i tactically removed him from my team safe in the knowledge that,given my permanent dire luck in life,he would do a transfer U Turn,it worked a treat!!

Oh and i'm glad i didn't decide to smash thenfuck out of my framed picture in the lounge,that task will have to wait till Summer now.......

3 points please Carlos,you owe us that.
I pondered over this but decided against the knee kerk reaction. By the time we got to Friday I was convinced he would play tonight so I have made him captain for the weekend - COME ON CARLOS ;o)
lucky bastard

Surprised but obviously very pleased hes staying till the summer at least.

Presumably a deal has been done that says if he still wants to go in the summer he can if our valuation is met. Best all round for club and player.

Really his advisors made a big mistake they underestimate the club, owner fans and the immense dislike for the player and agent in the press. No doubt the press and fans reaction getting behind the club made his position impossible as regards forcing a transfer through in January, especially when the Sheik himself made it know he would not be sold and whatever action neccessary would be taken to make sure the contract was honoured. Well played by the owner, club and manager IMO couldnt have worked out any better considering the circumstances.

I think we can assume he will continue to give his best he knows no other way unlike that pig Rooney whoose form has fallen off a cliff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.