MCFC Statement: Tevez Withdraws Request (Merged)

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez Coming Shortly...

I reckon we've just paid Tevez a £10m lump sum. Don't kid yourself, this has all been about money!

Re: Transfer Request Withdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure about this, I'm not happy if he's fucked the club about, got a huge payoff for him and his agent and a full reprive.

However, if he helps us get top 4 and challenge for the title I can't complain.

Tactfully played, Bobby.

Anyone think this was intentionally delayed until 2 hours before the match to lift our boys?

Absolute fookin genius by the club...I don't care what anybody says but Khaldoon Cook, Marwood, Mancini, Coaching Staff, the players,... the whole fookin lot of them have played a blinder!

Manchester City...take a bow boys....take a bow boys!

NewbBlue said:
Tactfully played, Bobby.

Anyone think this was intentionally delayed until 2 hours before the match to lift our boys?

More likely to lift the fans and hopefully stifle any knobs who would probably boo him.

Brendan110_0 said:
Unless it's typical city shooting themselves in the foot and being ridden like a gimp.

Can we have a special section in the ground for fans like this? With a fence around it!

YaYa's Left Peg said:
Absolute fookin genius by the club...I don't care what anybody says but Khaldoon Cook, Marwood, Mancini, Coaching Staff, the players,... the whole fookin lot of them have played a blinder!

Manchester City...take a bow boys....take a bow boys!

I am happy as a pig with a winning lottery ticket in a pen full of royal shit

But you know what the media will say especially The SUn they will all be crying into there green and yellow scarves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.