MCFC Statement: Tevez Withdraws Request (Merged)

Re: Transfer Request Withdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a massive boost to the Club and crucial to our chances of success in the future.

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez Coming Shortly...

bluejase said:
Mikecini said:
Coming up on SSN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.firstrow.net/watch/11124/1/watch-skysports-news-live.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.firstrow.net/watch/11124/1/w ... -live.html</a>

Free Stream for those who don't have sky

Her tits are unbelievable.
Which one is it for those of us stuck at work who shall surely be researching this at a later point?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
YaYa's Left Peg said:
Absolute fookin genius by the club...I don't care what anybody says but Khaldoon Cook, Marwood, Mancini, Coaching Staff, the players,... the whole fookin lot of them have played a blinder!

Manchester City...take a bow boys....take a bow boys!

I am happy as a pig with a winning lottery ticket in a pen full of royal shit

But you know what the media will say especially The SUn they will all be crying into there green and yellow scarves

Do ya know, I don't really care what the media say.. after what we've had to put up with from them over the last 24 months, I am completely immune to thier bile.

I'm not naive enough to think that everything is all of a sudden rosy in the garden, but as long as he pulls his tripe out for us for the rest of the season (which I think he will), I'll be a happy man.

What happens in the summer...well I'l worry about that when we get there...

Come on you blue-boys...make our Christmas.

mvc said:
Very very pleased but a little suspicious after all whats changed ? - wonder if some kind of deal been done to take spotlight of city and this situation, guessing part of that deal could be withdraw request and you can go in summer, what do you think ?
more than likely this

Very very pleased but a little suspicious after all whats changed ? - wonder if some kind of deal been done to take spotlight of city and this situation, guessing part of that deal could be withdraw request and you can go in summer, what do you think ?

Great news but I like many others will be wondering WTF.
Anyway whatever the reasons and I must admit I don't think he will be with us in say 12 months time we need to get behind him while he is wearing the blue shirt.
Let's be honest if Carlos helps us win the title I won't begrudge him whatever he wants.

right... can we all get behind every one of them tonight?

right... can we all get behind every one of them tonight?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.