MCFC Tattoo

leiservampir

Right.
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I assumed it should go here and not off topic as it has something to do with City. Feel free to move it mods.
I'm thinking of getting one when I turn 17 (Which is almost a year away, I know, but who gives?) and as I'm pretty fucking scared of needles I have to decide whether to do it or not now.
I'm one of those people that decides something and then follows through no matter what, so the sooner I decide the better.

I found this on Photobucket and love it to bits. A few times I've had to restrain myself drawing it on my arm in pen to see what it'd look like:

IMAGE_007.jpg

The problem is, being underage at the moment and therefore not having any pervious tattoos, I have no clue how much it'll hurt or any of the technical details and shit that one might need to know.
I gathered some of you lot'd have tattoos, and I'm hoping you'll tell me the truth (Especially about the pain aspect) as my family, not wanting me to get it done particularly, say it's going to hurt like hell blah blah blah, the usual shit you say to make things seem worse than they are, so if any of you could fill me in, I'd owe you one :D

Abs x

me being underage i cant talk myslef, but a mate got one and trust me dont do it. if you are under 18 you are still growing (as he found out) i became all stretched and distorted. just wait till your older, then decide

Don't get one with sky blue ink, they can end up looking cheap & tacky.
A friend of mine has Manchester City F.C in the same place as the tattoo in the pic but he's just got it in black & in a german block style, it looks brilliant.
Have a long think about getting the club badge too, most i've seen look like parrots or birds drawn by 5 year old kids.

I have 5 tattoos, all with colour and it doesn't hurt at all

Just kidding, it FUCKING KILLS!!!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ichSb-1HSiY[/youtube]

Wait until you are 27 and then decide if you want one.

Clean skin is far better.

Thats a nice tattoo, I like it. I have two, a butterfly on my ankle and MCFC on my foot. It fucking hurts but is bearable. Bit of advice, dont get a massive one like that, get a smaller one somewhere you can hide, you're only 17. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.