MCFC Tattoo

I have the worst City tattoo ever.

Had it done when I was 17 and read in the paper 3 days later that City were changing the badge. Oh FFS. My arms grew and stretched it so it aint even a circle, and I think the guy who did it was a fucking apprentice. Plus the daft idiot nearly spelt my name wrong!!!

To the OP listen to the advice given on this thread and wait till you have found a cracking tattoo artist and are completely sure where and what you want permanently inked on your body pal.

mcmanus said:
I have the worst City tattoo ever.

Had it done when I was 17 and read in the paper 3 days later that City were changing the badge. Oh FFS. My arms grew and stretched it so it aint even a circle, and I think the guy who did it was a fucking apprentice. Plus the daft idiot nearly spelt my name wrong!!!

quote]

Ha, my mate Mark has a tattoo on his forearm, and it says on it "Yorkshire - Born & Bread" he NEVER wears a short sleeve shirt, I wonder why!

I have two tattoos, both city related, one on my hip and one on my shoulder. My hip i got done when i was 18 but i had been planning it for two years. i used to get stick on transfers and try them in different places until i was happy with what i wanted. Plus having the sticker there for a bit helped get used to seeing something printed on your skin. My other one is a blue rose on my shoulder (thats was to celebrate getting promoted by to premiership). I got that because i wanted to be able to show off a tattoo when i wanted. I think its important for girls to be able to cover them up if they wish or have them on display. At work i look respectable and professional because you cant see mine, but on a nite out i can wear i strappy top and let one show. As for the pain, yeah its gonna hurt, but its worth it. The shoulder one hurt more than my hip one because of the bone. its all about where you get it, what you get, how many colours they need to do. plus a good tattooist can ease the pain with good needlework, crap tattooists tear you to shreads.

Pic of mine below;

6qi9er.jpg

I know it's not a city tattoo but on hols this year (Turkey).
We had a tatto parlour on site,this german guest had a big one across his chest.
NO PAIN NO GAME!!!! Think he was a bit embarrassed when told what it should say!!
My husbands got the crest on his arm,has to keep havin it coloured in , as it keeps fading.

I'm researching at the moment, my main idea isn't City related, but i'm looking for someone who can do realistic work.

Here's who i like so far:

Paul Naylor, love his gallery... booked up til Feb next year and currently not taking bookings. Obviously signs of a top artist.
http://www.indigotattoo.com/gallery1/Album1.htm

Emma, works in Lancaster for Aurora Studio in Lancaster, been told she's good:
http://www.auroratattoo.co.uk/gallery/index.php?level=collection&id=8

Mister Cartoon, works out of LA, so not the shortest trip to get to, but love his style:
http://www.mistercartoon.com/recent.html

Someone mentioned Ace Kustom earlier, Dai Cann, like his work:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=124757870

If anyone knows anymore that excell at realistic/portrait/figure work then let me know.

I had one done at 18 (29 now) will never have one done again tbh.
Too many cowboys with tattoo guns about tbh, I've seen some really shocking tattoo's recently.

Corky said:
Wait until you are 27 and then decide if you want one.

Clean skin is far better.

tattoos seem totally pointless to me.
you know how you feel about city
why mutilate your body?

kinkladze96 said:
Corky said:
Wait until you are 27 and then decide if you want one.

Clean skin is far better.

tattoos seem totally pointless to me.
you know how you feel about city
why mutilate your body?

Your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Many others feel differently.

I love seeing a good tattoo, have some friends that have loads and most of them are superb.

Got 4 myself, inc. City crest on my right lower leg, a dragon on my left lower and my sons name in Thai script down the inside of my left arm...4th one is the 'boxing bulldog' a la Ricky Hatton that I had done 21 years ago, it still looks good, I don't regret any of mine.

I'm now looking at various designs for a big one on my back, been searching for a year already, won't get it done until I am 100% sure of what I want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.