MCFC Tattoo

Depends where you get it, but it doesn't hurt as much as you fear. Take a couple of ibuprofen before the fact and you'll be ok.

Really research and play around with what you want before getting it. Remember, a good tattoo lasts for life — but so does a shit one.

Send a PM to Drsqueggy, after all that's his tat you've posted.

don't really rate this tattoo.
you could have something much better, but having said that, you don't sound so sure yourself? in that case leave it (for awhile anyway), can't change your mind afterwards, well you can but lasering them off is 10 times more painful than the original tattoo.
i've got loads of tattoo's, whenever i get an idea in my head, i usually wait about 6 months, if it still sounds a good idea, then find a good tattooist. a good idea is no good if you get some idiot to do it.
as for the pain, yeah they smart abit, but i went back for more so they can't be that painful.

I have a few myself. Including the old badge and new badge.
They are not as painful as you first think and you'd be suprised at how it feels.
I actually think it feels nice and find the adrenaline of getting one done great.
And they are quite addictive.
If you are getting one done though, go to somewhere decent. A mate of mine had the same badge as me done from some cowboy, he payed £60 and it looks shite. Cost him nearly 4 times as much to remove it.

Thanks everyone for the advice!
I'm going to take your advice and put it off a bit longer, but it's good to know everything else in advance.

Wheelsy said:
Send a PM to Drsqueggy, after all that's his tat you've posted.
Done and done. Didn't realize it was someone from BM who had it :D

I have a couple of City tattoo's plus a couple more. It depends where you have them I have the City crest on my back and the bit on the spine hurt like hell, where as a couple of crests I have on my shoulders I hardly felt.

Can I suggest as you are a young lady that you think long and hard about this, it can go against you when looking for certain jobs (yes tattoo discrimination! does exist) I work in HR so know. This is why I have mine that I can cover/show when need to.

I have several on my upper arms from my time in the Royal Marines, the only advice I would give is think long and hard about it, and have them in a place you can cover them. I can wear short sleeve shirts in meetings and confrences and you cannot see them.
Remember you never know what you will be doing in 10 years and they can have an effect on the image you may have to portray.

Leekeri said:
I have several on my upper arms from my time in the Royal Marines, the only advice I would give is think long and hard about it, and have them in a place you can cover them. I can wear short sleeve shirts in meetings and confrences and you cannot see them.
Remember you never know what you will be doing in 10 years and they can have an effect on the image you may have to portray.
Trigger said:
Can I suggest as you are a young lady that you think long and hard about this, it can go against you when looking for certain jobs (yes tattoo discrimination! does exist) I work in HR so know. This is why I have mine that I can cover/show when need to.
Thanks for the advice.
I'm not really bothered about this right now, as my plans for the future are to study languages for my A-levels (As I'm doing now) and then at Uni, so that I can move out to Africa to teach English, so I don't think they'd really care out there haha.
But i will keep it in mind just incase.

I've decided to wait an extra year at least, after a few people said to wait till I've stopped growing and that, so I guess I can decide then exactly what's going on with it.

Thanks for all the advice though, it's appreciated :D

I have 9 in total and a half sleeve on it's way (once I can get the £500 together!) I have one on each inside ankle and they hurt like fuck. One on each pelvis bone above my hips and they hurt like fuck too, also one on my lower back, one on my upper between my shoulders. One on my right upper arm, one on the back of my right lower arm. I also have Carpe Diem wrote on my forearm of my left side. Think thats it? I wouldnt say they "hurt" more like when you have really bad sunburn? Very itchy and sore rather than pain. The weird thing is it only hurt's while the needle is going on your skin, the second they stop the disscomfort does too. The problems lies with them having to stop every few mins to ink up again, if this wasnt the case the are would numb after 5mins and you wouldnt feel the "pain" at all. Everyone will tell you different but thats the best way I can think of explaining it.
One word of advice though, if your getting a football related Tattoo think about where it's going, what job you want to do etc etc, for example I know the Police now frown on footy tatts in open view (lower arms etc as they have short sleeve tops now). Also at away games if it's on show or in the pub on a quiet night out with the other half.... Just think about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.