MCFC Tattoo

bluebean said:
the forearm there isnt the most painful place, but dont let any hard men kid you, itll still hurt to a certain extent! if you think of the needles you have a school, that first 'little prick' well its that feeling constantly!
I'm not scared of the pricking, I'm not really scared of the pain either, it's just the thought of the needle going into the skin that I can't stand. Hence why I can't watch Casualty and the likes haha.

No worries then.

The needle or needles are moving so fast while the artist is stretching your skin, you will have no concept of seeing the needle go into you.

If you get something hand-poked, then sure... but a tattoo gun is blindingly fast. Bring a friend and shoot the shit with them while it's happening.. that will take your mind off the situation.

As a yank, I can't bring myself to get a City tattoo regardless if I've been a supporter for 5,10, or 20 years. It just seems disrespectful.. BUT if I were to get one I'd sneak "we're not really here" in whatever space left on my sleeve..

I agree with what most people are saying on here. I got the newer badge over my heart and it hurt like a fucking woman. It can depend who does it, the guy who did that for me took about 1 hour and it was pretty brutal, some people are rougher with the needle than others....Ha.

Saying that, I'll never regret it, got it when I'd just turned 23 and I love City more than anything else in the world.

I have two and would recommend getting one only if you're certain it's the design, size and style you want.

I got my first one when I was 19, XXIII on my right forearm and I'll be honest that didn't hurt. I psyched myself up for the worst pain of my life and I was sat there actually enjoying the sensation. It was nice, pleasurable and I left feeling excited.

The second one I had was a few months back (I'm now 22) and it was "Superbia In Proelio" in between my shoulders (I posted a pic on here) and that was pain like I have never ever experienced. The etching of the tattoo, then the filling in, everything about it hurt, especially when it went directly onto the spine. My god that hurt.

I'm thoroughly pleased with both results and I am thinking of getting "Only God can judge me" on my left forearm, perhaps in a latin scribe or hebrew.

What I am trying to say is make sure you're 100% certain it's what you want. I knew when I got the XXIII tattoo that I wanted a City orientated tattoo, but it took me three years to settle for the design, style and size.

If you're not 100% certain it's what you want then I guarantee you'll regret it at a later date.

I hope I've been helpful and good luck in whatever you choose :)

Hey, anyone got a superbia in proellio tattoo? Im gettin it on my foot in a couple of weeks just wanted to know if anyone else got it & if youve got any pics of what it looks like?

insultandinjury said:
Hey, anyone got a superbia in proellio tattoo? Im gettin it on my foot in a couple of weeks just wanted to know if anyone else got it & if youve got any pics of what it looks like?
My brother has it down his fore arm, looks shit hot. Gutted really I gave him the idea then wanted it my self when I saw it.
Would like the old badge though now but not sure where to have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.