mcfc the gurkhas

The Gurkhas should be allowed to live here without question.
Its easy done, just ship out all the scumbag underclasses who dont contribute to the country over to Nepal.

By the way I was here first. I am The Tony Coleman on this board !

leewill31 said:
stony said:
leewill31 said:
can we get with the times please in the 19th century yes they were classed as mercenarys,but a century or 2 later they are part of a very professional british army and deserve more respect than what they are getting.

Can we actually get with reality and truth ? Yes they are part of a very professional army and yes they serve our country well.
They are also foreign nationals who are fighting for money. I think you will find that is the very definition of the term 'mercenary' They don't join the Gurkha regiment to fight for their country. They join it because it offers them a standard of living that the rest of their countrymen can only dream of.

so the irish the scots and the welsh including our own english soldiers are all mercenarys oh ok i get it now.

i think you will find you are trying to prove a point that just does not work.

Oh FFS...

I've never understood why McDonald's insist on putting them on their burgers either. I mean, who likes them really?

We let all kinds of shit into this country every day and all they do is take take these guys give.
I served with them in hong kong and the Falklands if you have grief with anyone living in England its the thieving scum you should be having a go at not these guys they take what they do very seriously.and love the queen probably more than most on hear .
I know this doesn't belong on hear but i bet those that don't want them in are barely older than 20 and don't have a clue what they have given.

An x Rock and blue through and trough

spanishblue said:
We let all kinds of shit into this country every day and all they do is take take these guys give.
I served with them in hong kong and the Falklands if you have grief with anyone living in England its the thieving scum you should be having a go at not these guys they take what they do very seriously.and love the queen probably more than most on hear .
I know this doesn't belong on hear but i bet those that don't want them in are barely older than 20 and don't have a clue what they have given.

Wasting your breathe mate. I wouldn't be too sure about the "20" thing either.

spanishblue said:

Well said mate. I served with 'em too and they have more right to be here than many of the scrounging scumbags that come here and contribute nowt imo. Good enough to die for us = good enough to live amongst us. Two of the lads started following City after Iindoctrinated 'em and gave 'em shirts. There may be enough of them to start a OSC branch now ;-)

tonythecoleman said:
nice one brother.

WTF is this "brother" all about....are you Wolfie from Citizen Smith.

who's gonna be "First against the wall when the revolution comes" - keep your head down Stony

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.