MCFC U14s 9-0 RAGS U14s

Great win for the lads,outplayed the Rags and in honesty should have been more,also under 12s won 5 3 and under 13s won 2 nil away at Carrington

Good on then; I'll bite. Where did I say the u16s won 10-0? That was someone else.

You've been listening to too much M*******y; it's fucked up your brain!

The u16s did win 10-0 - last week, but not against United - it was against Middlesbrough. They won 9-2 this week v Sunderland u17s.

It was your initial post that said that in his defence. Ha. The title was 'MCFC u16s 10-0 Rags' before all the changes.

The u16s did win 10-0 - last week, but not against United - it was against Middlesbrough. They won 9-2 this week v Sunderland u17s.

It was your initial post that said that in his defence. Ha. The title was 'MCFC u16s 10-0 Rags' before all the changes.
Did it? I know about, and fully admit to, the age fuck up. But I honestly don't remember editing anything else (ie, the score) in the thread title. Seriously.

Did it? I know about, and fully admit to, the age fuck up. But I honestly don't remember editing anything else (ie, the score) in the thread title. Seriously.

haha it definitely did, hence my first post in this thread. Perhaps one of the mods edited it or sumat. But it defo said 10-0 which i noticed cos i posted a 10-0 thread in this forum last week about the u16s too. Anyway - it doesnt matter one iota :)

All that matters is our lads are kicking huge amounts of arse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.