MCFC U16's

If you're ever in the proximity of any of these concerned parents, perhaps talk loudly about how Guardiola brought through 28 youth players in 4 years at Barcelona and they might overhear you.

:)

They read this thread. They all do, obviously. Pep will revolutionise this club...I hand on heart believe that. He wants to build a legacy. People like him love saying 'I made that player great'. It appeals to their egos doesn't it? Pep's exactly like that, hence the constant urge for reinvention, or, in general, signing people like Alaba and Coman who weren't already megastars.

He will 100% pay closer attention to the academy than MP did. Thank god. You'd be mental IMO to not want to be around for what he'd teach you.

Do you happen to know which players they are? I hope they all stay but Brahim and Jadon Sancho are vital.

Do you happen to know which players they are? I hope they all stay but Brahim and Jadon Sancho are vital.

Know a few rumours mate but not gonna put them out here in case im wrong, as they're just kids. Brahim's not an u16 now, already with the u18s. He's going nowhere...don't worry. I'd not expect Sancho to either personally (though he is an u16) given he's already tasted life with the 18s this season and he was a big money signing only just over a year ago.

:)

They read this thread. They all do, obviously. Pep will revolutionise this club...I hand on heart believe that. He wants to build a legacy. People like him love saying 'I made that player great'. It appeals to their egos doesn't it? Pep's exactly like that, hence the constant urge for reinvention, or, in general, signing people like Alaba and Coman who weren't already megastars.

He will 100% pay closer attention to the academy than MP did. Thank god. You'd be mental IMO to not want to be around for what he'd teach you.

I don't think it's just an ego thing (although i'm sure it's part of it), from some of the quotes in Pep Confidential it sounds like he'd rather coach young players and developing footballers without the bother of the press and all the baggage that comes with players getting millions a year and ego's to deal with.

Reckon Tyrese Campbell is probably the biggest name to stall, been a few rumours linking him with a move to Arsenal recently.

Hopefully he stays, quite the striker from what i hear.

I don't think it's just an ego thing (although i'm sure it's part of it), from some of the quotes in Pep Confidential it sounds like he'd rather coach young players and developing footballers without the bother of the press and all the baggage that comes with players getting millions a year and ego's to deal with.

Oh of course! I believe that too...but it defo helps! It's a vastly more interesting challenge and it's something to be genuinely proud of and he's acutely aware of that im sure.

Reckon Tyrese Campbell is probably the biggest name to stall, been a few rumours linking him with a move to Arsenal recently.

Hopefully he stays, quite the striker from what i hear.

'been a few rumours'? Really? I reckon there was just one 'rumour' repeated ad naseum by people too lazy to write their own 'stories'. I'll repeat my own post from earlier in the thread :-

I'm sure that Arsenal would be interested (so would Everton come to that) but the only 'story' came out from the Daily Fail just before we played Arsenal last month (what a coincidence hey?). Every media outlet under the sun seems to have just copied the same 'story' so don't go off quantity if you Google it.

BTW Campbell senior is based in the NW where he runs his own security firm so it's not like Tyrese is living away from his parents.

'been a few rumours'? Really? I reckon there was just one 'rumour' repeated ad naseum by people too lazy to write their own 'stories'. I'll repeat my own post from earlier in the thread :-

Thing is, its true though sadly, ColinLee. They haven't signed yet, a fair few in fact. I agree with your reasoning, but it isn't total bullshit from the DM....unfortunately.

The biggest problem for me is that although Manuel has given a few players debuts he has not given anyone the chance to actually stake a claim from our academy.

Out of interest do we know who the other 9 are(assuming Jadon and Tye are the other 2)
Who have been offered scholarships?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.