MCFC Ultras group

marios stress ball said:
Bluebird1 said:
I don't understand why all these people who supposedly want a better atmosphere and an Ultras Group don't just get together and do something about it instead of posting on a forum and telling us what we should and shouldn't do at a game.

But there are 2 already, I think they could be doing more but instead of making a new one why not improve the ones we got?

So what should we be doing then?

Whose going to be the topless bandanna wearing guy with the megaphone who smears blood over his chest pre-game?

liamctid said:
marios stress ball said:
Bluebird1 said:
I don't understand why all these people who supposedly want a better atmosphere and an Ultras Group don't just get together and do something about it instead of posting on a forum and telling us what we should and shouldn't do at a game.

But there are 2 already, I think they could be doing more but instead of making a new one why not improve the ones we got?

sing more songs that last longer, cup games buy tickets that are all next to each other- 90 members all singing would be great, bring flags and banners to every game not just big ones, advertise the branch to more people as most people havent heard of you and grow it, just like what the green brigade did ;) great work btw

liamctid said:
marios stress ball said:
Bluebird1 said:

Remove your tops and smear blood on your chests pre-game.

liamctid said:
bluebannana said:
marios stress ball said:
I think TBA could be doing more for home atmospheres. They have a big banner for big games but that's about it. They say they have roughly 90 members but I never see them all together at a home game. About 90 BA stood together would really put more life into our support. I think CM11 are doing a great job with the resources they have, I love their homemade banners and can see a lot of effort has gone into them, just a shame about the numbers. I reckon if CM11 had more amount of members they would be a great ultra like group. Not being mean to the BA, I like what they're doing but CM11 seem like they're trying that little bit harder to make an ultra style group. I'm not having a go, I just I just think that TBA could be doing a lot more with the numbers that have, not saying Liam and Felix have an easy job either.

agree, dont really hear the Blue alliance at home games, at aways they are great. i dont get why they all dont sit/ stand together for games, instead of spread out. CM11 lads are doing a great job, with 50 more members or so they would be fantastic.

Yeah ok then, well I'll just bell the club up and tell them to turf out 90 seats in one area for every game so we can all sit together shall I?

You seem offended. I'm not having a go at all blue. I've stood up for TBA a lot on here, I wasn't saying your job was easy and I admire your work as you do this for no financial benefit. So don't think I'm one of those nobs who think you're all spotted weirdos, we're just giving constructive criticism (overused, I know).

bluebannana said:
liamctid said:
marios stress ball said:

sing more songs that last longer, cup games buy tickets that are all next to each other- 90 members all singing would be great, bring flags and banners to every game not just big ones, advertise the branch to more people as most people havent heard of you and grow it, just like what the green brigade did ;) great work btw

1) Longer songs aren't always the answer. The amount of times 'My father' gets started but never finished is because it's too long.
2) Done that/been doing that for two seasons.
3) We all stand on the bottom tier, how can we put our flags and banners up before the game in the second tier every game?
4) Advertise the branch more? You mean piss more people off and be more hated by your own fans?

I go to the games with my mates, have a laugh and sing for 90 minutes. Whether there's 3 of us or 300 of us, it won't make a huge difference to the atmosphere at City because there's about 40,000 who aren't into singing.

bluebannana said:
liamctid said:
marios stress ball said:

This stuff mainly ^^ :)

Loved the stickers I saw at wolves, try sticking them all over town like those 'LUHG' ones (preferably over them). If these start spurting up quickly and you're more visible at home games etc it will look like your expanding quickly, people will look at TBA as something new and cool, that people would want to join (trendy almost).

I would say when there's room in SS all go into 1 block and bring homemade banners (like Northenboy's). Though I doubt there will ever be a block with a load of available seats in, as it looks like we won't see another operation 1 end done again for the rest of the season.

Bluebird1 said:

Pretty much sums this thread up.

Talk - Action = Shit.

liamctid said:
bluebannana said:
liamctid said:

1) Longer songs aren't always the answer. The amount of times 'My father' gets started but never finished is because it's too long.
2) Done that/been doing that for two seasons.
3) We all stand on the bottom tier, how can we put our flags and banners up before the game in the second tier every game?
4) Advertise the branch more? You mean piss more people off and be more hated by your own fans?

I go to the games with my mates, have a laugh and sing for 90 minutes. Whether there's 3 of us or 300 of us, it won't make a huge difference to the atmosphere at City because there's about 40,000 who aren't into singing.

You'd be surprised how much a difference 300 would make. When people see 300 people going mental they will join in (people are like sheep).

I don't think bluebanana means draping the flags and banners over the edge of a tier. More like banners that you would hold up on sticks (like NorthernBoy's) or hold infront of you, or like the long bed sheet sort thing that you'd hold infront of you. Imagine going to an away game and look around and seeing 200 BA waving flags, jumping up and down, putting stickers everywhere, holding up banners and generally going mental. That will catch everyones attention

People will be pissed off with you lot sometimes (QPR) for trying to get others to sing. Though if they see you are about more than that, and you put hard work and time into your banners, flags, chants, ticker tape etc then they will find it hard to complain because you'll be doing such a good job and they can see that!

(Breath)

You'd be surprised how much a difference 300 would make. When people see 300 people going mental they will join in (people are like sheep).

I don't think bluebanana mean draping the flags and banners over the edge of a tier. More like banners that you would hold up on sticks (like NorthernBoy's) or hold infront of you, or like the long bed sheet sort thing that you'd hold infront of you. Imagine going l to an away game and look around and seeing 200 BA waving flags, jumping up and down, putting stickers everywhere, holding up banners and generally going mental.

People will be pissed off with you lot sometimes (QPR) for trying to get others to sing. Though if they see you are about more than that, and you put hard work and time into your banners, flags, chants, ticker tape etc then they will find it hard to complain because you'll be doing such a good job and they can see that!

this three hundred would make a huge difference, and I was talking about flags and banners on sticks that you can wave around 0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.