MCFC Ultras group

Between 22 untill 24 february you will see many drums in your city <a class="postlink" href="http://www.vak410.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.vak410.nl</a>

see many youtube fill in afca and you will receive a free concert in your town soon. keep up the good singing work.

Greets from AJAX

mxpx said:
Again, I have a drum being a drummer. Would be more than willing.

I will put it forward at the next BA meeting.

yeah mate defo do it! are you in south stand or kipax?

It will be hot for the arogance united, day before we will have a look at your stadium at 5 o' clock watching old ajax player nigel de jong against Porto. He is on his retour. Against Modern Football!!!!!!!

What is the mainspot pub of manu? Always needfull.

I watched the Palace Cardiff game the other night, and yes it was very good.

It would be great to achieve something like what Palace have got, and hats off to them, but unfortunately I think they have a much more open minded and "pro-their team" fan base.

The majority of City fans in the "vocal" areas just want to have a go at the opposition fans. I was stood in 111 for the first half on Wednesday, and apart from the odd outbreak of "we love you City" it was all anti-Liverpool shit. I'm aware that for some this is the reason why they go, but that's probably why I stand in 118 where you cannot hear or see the away fans. I'm not saying it makes me this or that to be wanting to sing songs about City over anti-who we are playing, I'm just saying I go to get behind my team, not the opposition supporters.

There's City fans are too stuck in their ways too. There's been plenty of songs over the years which have never really taken off because people just ignore anything new, or not willing to join in with anything passed the 'classics'. The only exceptions to this is "Istanbul" and the Balotelli song; however, a section of fans then get stuck in the mode of EVERYTHING having to be that tune because it's caught on - i.e. Championship you are going, and the "Capello is a twat" Richards song.

Every week or so I read the same faceless members on here saying 'blue alliance should do this' - well make yourselves known to us, stand with us. Despite what people may believe, we didn't start this group to say "I'm better than you" or "these are our mates; so fuck off" it has always been intended as a platform for like minded fans to come together and create a better atmosphere for City.

liamctid said:

It would be great to achieve something like what Palace have got, and hats off to them, but unfortunately I think they have a much more open minded and "pro-their team" fan base.

The majority of City fans in the "vocal" areas just want to have a go at the opposition fans. I was stood in 111 for the first half on Wednesday, and apart from the odd outbreak of "we love you City" it was all anti-Liverpool shit. I'm aware that for some this is the reason why they go, but that's probably why I stand in 118 where you cannot hear or see the away fans. I'm not saying it makes me this or that to be wanting to sing songs about City over anti-who we are playing, I'm just saying I go to get behind my team, not the opposition supporters.

There's City fans are too stuck in their ways too. There's been plenty of songs over the years which have never really taken off because people just ignore anything new, or not willing to join in with anything passed the 'classics'. The only exceptions to this is "Istanbul" and the Balotelli song; however, a section of fans then get stuck in the mode of EVERYTHING having to be that tune because it's caught on - i.e. Championship you are going, and the "Capello is a twat" Richards song.

Every week or so I read the same faceless members on here saying 'blue alliance should do this' - well make yourselves known to us, stand with us. Despite what people may believe, we didn't start this group to say "I'm better than you" or "these are our mates; so fuck off" it has always been intended as a platform for like minded fans to come together and create a better atmosphere for City.

my mate was telling me how he was speaking to felix and is now going to start getting involved with the BA. there are plenty of fans who share the same view (ME included) and i think the best thing to do is for the BA to get in contact with the club about getting a spot next season like those palace fans have and the green brigade have.

people won't want to just walk up to you at games and say "can i be your friend" haha. we need to advertise a part of the ground to all potential season ticket holders as the BLUE ALLIANCE area, maybe 116/117 or 111/110, get a drum there,get people to bring scarfs/flags etc, have people bringing in new ideas for songs all the time and most importantly have some organisation.

the european fans who make the most noise are organised. at the moment we have quite a large number of people standing at games compared to other grounds in the country, we have more than the away fans most of the time but not everyone is willing to sing for 90 mins and the people that do want to are spread out in between those that don't. sure there will be people who just want to stand and sing occasionally but this isn't for them, this will be a section which is part of the standing areas that will make noise for 90 mins.

anyway just throwing a few ideas out there, i'm happy to get involved one way or another. i think our best bet is it's the blue alliance who are the ones to take this forward, their young, they sing and they are enthusiastic.

The thing about a drum is when it's used, it's used all the fucking time and becomes fucking annoying. I also only think drums sound good when there's like 80k crowds. When the crowds are lower the drum is all you can hear.

I say if it was to be used (and i'd really prefer if it wasn't) then don't bang it hard and use it just two or three times a half. Let the songs we don't need a drum for (that's almost all of them) flow without making them have a fucking *bang* behind them.

liamctid said:

Yes i agree, i admire palace fans..
n even tho i enjoy givin abuse to away fans i do prefer pro city songs :)

but we dont need a drum. i hate them...

ban-mcfc said:
liamctid said:

my mate was telling me how he was speaking to felix and is now going to start getting involved with the BA. there are plenty of fans who share the same view (ME included) and i think the best thing to do is for the BA to get in contact with the club about getting a spot next season like those palace fans have and the green brigade have.

people won't want to just walk up to you at games and say "can i be your friend" haha. we need to advertise a part of the ground to all potential season ticket holders as the BLUE ALLIANCE area, maybe 116/117 or 111/110, get a drum there,get people to bring scarfs/flags etc, have people bringing in new ideas for songs all the time and most importantly have some organisation.

the european fans who make the most noise are organised. at the moment we have quite a large number of people standing at games compared to other grounds in the country, we have more than the away fans most of the time but not everyone is willing to sing for 90 mins and the people that do want to are spread out in between those that don't. sure there will be people who just want to stand and sing occasionally but this isn't for them, this will be a section which is part of the standing areas that will make noise for 90 mins.

anyway just throwing a few ideas out there, i'm happy to get involved one way or another. i think our best bet is it's the blue alliance who are the ones to take this forward, their young, they sing and they are enthusiastic.
These areas are already full though. At Wembey i saw how mnay fans would rather stand at the football and it reckoned up to about 18k. 110+111 and 116+117 reckons up to about 1000 seats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.