MCFC Ultras group

Don't be put off by people on here too much. I am a bit older but a section who organise this sort of stuff and do it to create atmosphere and the rest follow is a great idea. I go to the football for atmosphere as well as to watch football, if I wanted to watch the match in peace I would watch on tv. Some of the best times I have had where we have sang all game but been shite on the pitch.

If there are enough of you dedicated to do this now is the time. Get the group together get a feel for how many and approach the club. We all know the club are looking at possibly putting home fans in the south stand this will be your opportunity.

Take the positives from this board not the negatives.

Good luck

kevodevo said:
that is choice! I like you swedes! just finished watching Girl with the dragon tattoo - you make great films too!
i would love to be in the ultra section!!!

if I'm honest not the first swedish film that sprung to mind

hopefully if anyone from the blue alliance watched that video thats what you should be like ;) seriously though we have 3,000 palace have about 300 we need to look at what there doing

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Look at the Green Brigade at Celtic, City could and should do something like that. Celtic Park is usually half empty, with the other 35,000 not singing, but them few 100 do make some noise. Amount of times ive been away games, and singing has gone on for hours and hours none stop, until you get inside the stadium and everyone is seperated. Get a couple of 100 together, and put them in a corner all wear your colours and scarfs etc.

People will say this is the same as the 'one end' shit, but it isnt. Get the people together, who will happily sing none stop, then ask for them in a cup game to be moved together and we will see.

or
someone could come up with something totally original so we don't have to pay homage by calling it something stupid like the poznan

foreverablue18 said:
Ive had this idea for a while and only recently joined the forum but i was thinking of a proper ultras song like we've seen Bayern, lech
and other European teams do. It goes on the tune to the boys in green originally done by celtic .. I guess this is this is just an idea and i could
get torn apart for it but personally i think it'd be class!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZYdYiOSUGA&feature=related[/youtube]

It would go;

Come on you boys in blue,
Manchester's blue army,
Manchester's blue army,
Woahh woaahh woaahh

Recently the atmosphere's been piss poor at the ground and would love a song like this to kick start something..
Like most of the things on the forum they get debated and never get done but whats people opinions on something like this?

Is that Wee Jimmy Krankie on the Megaphone?

pedigreeblue said:
foreverablue18 said:
Ive had this idea for a while and only recently joined the forum but i was thinking of a proper ultras song like we've seen Bayern, lech
and other European teams do. It goes on the tune to the boys in green originally done by celtic .. I guess this is this is just an idea and i could
get torn apart for it but personally i think it'd be class!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZYdYiOSUGA&feature=related[/youtube]

It would go;

Manchester's blue army,
Manchester's blue army,
Woahh woaahh woaahh

Recently the atmosphere's been piss poor at the ground and would love a song like this to kick start something..
Like most of the things on the forum they get debated and never get done but whats people opinions on something like this?

Is that Wee Jimmy Krankie on the Megaphone?

We'd last 2 rounds of that chant then we'd get bored

whosonthebench said:
Crystal Palace have got it spot on in that video. Maybe we should get one of the people who organises it to tell us what they do and how...

I've been told by a Celtic fan before that to get the green brigade noticed by the club the most loyal fans put their names down and said they were willing to congregate into 1 part of the stadium. They got noticed more as they got louder. Then they made banners about their disgust at modern football, stewarding and policing. Fans applauded them and the club noticed that their opinions were valued so they invited a few people of the group to some meetings. A bit down the line and they've got the club supporting safe standing on Scotland and I'm sure this would have had something to do with the trial they're having up there now.

Someone should still ask Palace though. I'd sign up to their forums and ask around but the laptops broke and the HF05 forums won't have tapatalk...

Also I'm too young to organise this sort of thing aha

Watched the Palace-Cardiff game the other night and the way 300 or so fans made a racket for 90 mins, it made me want to go and watch a game there.

Thats all it needs at Eastlands, 300 like minded blues who want to sing for 90 mins non stop. The rest will follow like sheep.

I don't get the same feeling anymore of going to a game, the excitement. That would get me excited to be part of that again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.