MCFC Ultras group

MSP said:
Here's how it looks from the oldest firm in Europe

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibM3d9F9sCY[/youtube]

12.45 - could very easily transplant that atmosphere to the Etihad, with enough willing participants. It's the prep work beforehand that needs sorting, Villareal wasn't quite there, and then it kicked off because cardboard was thrown.. Not sure the powers that be would allow us the pyro's at the end either...

Fucking spoilsports.

or on Serbian derby:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9d41VVJNyI[/youtube]
That looks mint.

why dont the BA and CM11 join together ?

btw the people saying this is england we dont need this, why not, if sitting in silence and being scared to sing out of being ridiclued is england than its pretty shit then

If you "want it sorted" why not join TBA or CM11 instead of making a third ultra like group.

BTW I'm really liking your homemade banners CM11.

bluebannana said:
why dont the BA and CM11 join together ?

btw the people saying this is england we dont need this, why not, if sitting in silence and being scared to sing out of being ridiclued is england than its pretty shit then

Agree pal. I can only thing think this is the reason why some turn up and do not sing. Some may not like certain songs and I understand that, but isn't the whole purpose of support to give our support to the lads? I really can't picture Stoke and Geordie fans having debates over their lack atmosphere can you?

Watching El Classico now and Madrid have a section behind the left goal that clearly stands out from the rest of the crowd. Huge flag underneath it saying "Ultra's" and they are making a constant racket supporting their team.

i thought i saw somebody set a blue smoke bomb of on Wednesday night but it went out after about 30 seconds and the bayern fans set a few red ones of at the start of the game it added a nice touch to there support i thought but that's just my opinion i like the idea of having big flags and more singing at the games like European fans but can't see the atmosphere changing at the etihad any time soon tbh :)

Name:
Always Ultra's?

if all the people who have complained about there being no atmosphere actually sang at matches I think we wouldn't need to form any group.

People need to dump their Ego's outside the ground, maybe this will improve atmosphere?
Seems people need to drink in order to sing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.