MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can still do this, never give up.

Here's some half-time watching for those of you who have lost their nerve.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2PY3uj0ls[/youtube]

the game is lost. 0-2 to the scums is the last thing we needed.

2nd half we need to attack, but then we leave ourselves open.

they have won the game from the flanks.

game over!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Our defense is a total shambles... no confidence there at all. Only reason it was held together for so long was because of Kompany, now we're left with Kolo Toure who seems to never play anyway.

Struggling to understand why Lescott was dropped, solid back four all last season and now he's just disappeared.

Mancini doesn't trust Lescott with the ball, outright defending he is great.
He wants someone who can bring the ball out though if need be and doesn't seem to trust Lescott doing that.

TCIB said:
happy said:
They won the first half, we'll win the second.

I hope your right happy.

I personally guarantee it.

If we don't I'll change my username, I am open to suggestions.

Chin up Blues, these pieces of shit and their mouth breathing fans aren't worth the steam off our piss.

SebastianBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Finishing chances is so important. It's something we were good at last season and this season we've been shite.

I do not really have the answer, mind you, but I do worry complacency has creeped into the squad.

It's not FINISHING chances...its CREATING good chances that's this teams problem this season...having one clear shot on goal/one decent chance in the entire half will not cut it.

Creative midfielders/wingers must be a priority in next transfer window.

For the first time in a long while, I don't think their is an individual to blame.

No player has played badly and we could have been up 2-0 in the first 20 minutes but that football.

TCIB said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Our defense is a total shambles... no confidence there at all. Only reason it was held together for so long was because of Kompany, now we're left with Kolo Toure who seems to never play anyway.

Struggling to understand why Lescott was dropped, solid back four all last season and now he's just disappeared.

Mancini doesn't trust Lescott with the ball, outright defending he is great.
He wants someone who can bring the ball out though if need be and doesn't seem to trust Lescott doing that.

If it isn't broke don't fix it, this is Mancini's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.