MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
Renton said:
Im off to keep that rag under the bridge company...seriously though...how the fuck are we 2 down?
Careless mistakes mate.

Rooney for all his faults is a great poacher. He reads the game well and looks for space nd his finishes were clinical.

Were the better team but its not translating into chances. Playing Yaya, Nasri and Silva was suicide. Milner (shame not fit) would have been great alongside Barry. We need to win midfield back and push them deep.

Nasri is a fraud, you can't play him and Silva in the same side. Tevez has to come on in his place.

Our tempo is too slow and predictable, we need to move the ball quicker and our left side is our achilles heel yet again.

grim up north said:
Couldn't get to the match today due to family emergency. Thought I have a browse in here and I must say I never read as much bollox in my life the vast majority in here are the worst type of no nowt football watchers I have come across wont call you fans or supporters cos you are not

Jog on.

Still have a chance, though the fact that they have had two shots on target and two goals is worrying.

Created a new record by downing a whole pint whilst watching their first trickle in.

i♥city! said:
This is what happens when you leave players like Kolo and Lescott to rot on the bench for weeks and then throw them in to play in a title decider .

FFS what you suggest we play with 10 men

In general play we've been the better side imo.

The difference is these cunts are fucking ruthless and we aren't.

They've had 2 decent chances and took both, we've had 4 or 5 and took none.

Unfortunately with us having to now chase the game that plays into their hands being the counter attacking team they are.

I said earlier in the week this would be 0-2 at half time despite us having more of the ball.

Look at utd's 1st goal. Complete counter attacking football with speed and drive. We simply don't score goals like that.

We have to get back to 1-2 asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.