MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to pick Rooney up from his late runs he's goin then dropping off the on his own to do what he wonts need to goet closer to him ???

Stoned Rose said:
....They've had 2 decent chances and took both, we've had 4 or 5 and took none...
4 or 5? My stream must be shite as I haven't seen 4 or 5 decent chances. Mario early on, Kun's jinking run and Barry from the edge of the box is all I can remember.

jared said:
we are creating chances. Just that the rags are clinical on the counter. Keep the faith lads. Push yaya further up in the second half

You'd have to bring Garcia on and that wouldn't be pretty.

Only way back into this is some sort of individual brilliance... send on Tevez and hope it's a day where he can be arsed.

i♥city! said:
80s Shorts said:
i♥city! said:
This is what happens when you leave players like Kolo and Lescott to rot on the bench for weeks and then throw them in to play in a title decider .

Oh! didnt realise the trophy was awarded today.

Stop living in denial . If United get a 6point lead today then they would have a hand and some fingers on the title

Just like the 8 points last season? You're a pleb.

We've had a poor first half but we can turn it around. For years, utd have hit teams on the break and that's what they are doing here; a quick ball out to the winger when our full back is pushed on is a simple tactic that has created a nervousness.

The solution is to create more width further forward to push their wingers back and to also assist our full backs when they have the ball.

All this talk about kolo is simply bollocks. He wouldn't be my choice but would you really bring on another left footed player at the back making three of four?

They are clinical up front and that's nothing we don't know. When they push our full backs deep by attacking at the wings Rooney drops slightly deeper which creates space. Much as I detest the man, he is deadly in that position as he can shoot or play a killer ball.

Mancini has his work cut out here but let's support him and the team to turn this around.

lust overlord said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
45 minutes to forget, what has Lescott done to be replaced by Kolo as 3rd choice centre back?
Kolo is right footed better balance?

He has also been semi fucking retired by Bob yet he thinks its best to throw him on in the Derby instead of Lescott?

Baffling!?!?

Ovo said:
i♥city! said:
80s Shorts said:
Oh! didnt realise the trophy was awarded today.

Stop living in denial . If United get a 6point lead today then they would have a hand and some fingers on the title

Just like the 8 points last season? You're a pleb.

Cut out the abuse or you'll be taking a short break.

Attack the argument not the person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.