MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
i♥city! said:
This is what happens when you leave players like Kolo and Lescott to rot on the bench for weeks and then throw them in to play in a title decider .

Oh! didnt realise the trophy was awarded today.

Stop living in denial . If United get a 6point lead today then they would have a hand and some fingers on the title

NipHolmes said:
Renton said:
NipHolmes said:
Careless mistakes mate.

Rooney for all his faults is a great poacher. He reads the game well and looks for space nd his finishes were clinical.

Were the better team but its not translating into chances. Playing Yaya, Nasri and Silva was suicide. Milner (shame not fit) would have been great alongside Barry. We need to win midfield back and push them deep.
talking sense in the matchday thread?...when the match in question is against the rags?...fuck me..seen it all now ;0)

Composure mate. Had Pacman showed some this morning he wouldnt have been knocked out ;)

It's obvious where I am, let's hope Mancini sees it the same. I'm disgusted with how easily I read this game and how obvious our weaknesses are. We are easy to telegraph and defend against, far to easy for the side we have.

Gutting, fuck it, I can't watch Redknapp gloat. Getting a bottle from the shop, Tyskie it is.

Enjoy it blue..lets hope by the time you get to the end it'll be for celebration...

Mancini needs to make a change at half time. We need Tevez now more than ever. If United try to sit on a two goal lead we've got a chance, their back line is dreadful.

And can someone please remind Kolo Toure that he's a professional footballer and not a student-rodding car salesman?

There were question marks over Clichy and Silva as the were not fully fit hole weak.

They are playing like 50% versions of themselves.

Silva is nowhere near to his best, Clichy left Valencia to cross that ball so easily, also the way Rooney came for that cross...
Utter shit defending by City.

But Nasri how many times can he get away with performances like this. He is not the player he was at Arsenal he scored goals there regularly. He he cant create an assist this season.

Now it is very hard, we going forawrd more and mor leaving them space for their fast counter players with Barry and Kolo?
LOL:(

Fergie got it right with his team and they are in form while Mancini got it wrong or he said to track back more just City players did not care. Anyway huge mistake...

first goal needs to be scored by City in first 10 minutes.

zimmerman said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
45 minutes to forget, what has Lescott done to be replaced by Kolo as 3rd choice centre back?

Kolo is a right sided centre half, Lescott is left sided.
No I'm sorry I can't agree with that as an excuse. A centre back of Lescott quality should be able to play on the right centre.

EaglesFan said:
SebastianBlue said:
Blue Haze said:
Finishing chances is so important. It's something we were good at last season and this season we've been shite.

I do not really have the answer, mind you, but I do worry complacency has creeped into the squad.

It's not FINISHING chances...its CREATING good chances that's this teams problem this season...having one clear shot on goal/one decent chance in the entire half will not cut it.

Creative midfielders/wingers must be a priority in next transfer window.

Not sure what you are on about. United have had two chances and two goals. We have had six chances (maybe seven if you count the Balo's freekick), and none of them went in. Three of those were very good chances.

We could always create more chances, of course, but I would say finishing is the main problem right now.

oddfellows said:
NipHolmes said:
Renton said:
Im off to keep that rag under the bridge company...seriously though...how the fuck are we 2 down?
Careless mistakes mate.

Rooney for all his faults is a great poacher. He reads the game well and looks for space nd his finishes were clinical.

Were the better team but its not translating into chances. Playing Yaya, Nasri and Silva was suicide. Milner (shame not fit) would have been great alongside Barry. We need to win midfield back and push them deep.

Nasri is a fraud, you can't play him and Silva in the same side. Tevez has to come on in his place.

Our tempo is too slow and predictable, we need to move the ball quicker and our left side is our achilles heel yet again.

Hes not a fraud but yep Tevez on for Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.