MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely zero cutting edge upfront. One shot on target, considering their defensive problems is a joke. The service to the strikers has been non-existant, and since Kompany has gone off, we look so frail at the back. Nastasic has played well though. Silva doesn't look fit at all. We could really have done with Milner for this game. I would be tempted to bring Maicon on, and give us some width, as we look so narrow.

Huge second half for us. Mancini has to earn his corn now.

we are creating chances. Just that the rags are clinical on the counter. Keep the faith lads. Push yaya further up in the second half

We are still not Check-Mate yet.

I will bet my nutsack that if we score before the 80' minute we will at least draw 2-2.

BUT, it is blatant and obvious that we have become so fxxxing predictable and cliché in our builds-up.

We aren't making it easier for us playing the ball to teamates with their back to the goal.

B\connellblue said:
Too many passengers including the manager. Same old failings. far too fucking slow and predicable, trying to walk it into the net. Shoot for fuck sake and none of this trying to pass it into the fucking net.

In fairness they have shot a few times but all but one was nowhere near the fucking net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.