MCFC V MUFC, Sunday 9th December In match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on City, 45 mins to put it right and show some quality and fight.

Ovo said:
stony said:
Ovo said:
Just like the 8 points last season? You're a pleb.

Cut out the abuse or you'll be taking a short break.

Attack the argument not the person

Abuse? I thought pleb was being kind stony.

It just escalates though and it isn't helpful.

A reminder

stony said:
Right, half time. Can we keep the Mancini out posts for another thread please. This is the matchday discussion and making posts like that isn't helpful in the match thread when emotions are already running high.

Cut out the abuse and leave it to the mods to deal with the trolls. Two have already been handed short bans so there's no need to get involved.

C'mon City!

Renton said:
NipHolmes said:
Renton said:
talking sense in the matchday thread?...when the match in question is against the rags?...fuck me..seen it all now ;0)

Composure mate. Had Pacman showed some this morning he wouldnt have been knocked out ;)

It's obvious where I am, let's hope Mancini sees it the same. I'm disgusted with how easily I read this game and how obvious our weaknesses are. We are easy to telegraph and defend against, far to easy for the side we have.

Gutting, fuck it, I can't watch Redknapp gloat. Getting a bottle from the shop, Tyskie it is.

Enjoy it blue..lets hope by the time you get to the end it'll be for celebration...

Happy days, 3 for a fiver from the shop, at least something to put smile on my face.

Cracked open and missed the analysis, great stuff.

I think we can do it mate, just need to take midfield and freeze out Rooney. He's the danger man, this is one of them times you wish De Jong was here.

Just heard Souness slate Mario, granted he's done little but how can he do more when he's had no chance. It sickens me to hear this diatribe.

Mancini has lost the plot in my opinion........

First mistake he made was letting de jong go and replacing him with javi garcia when he's just not the same type of player. Having de jong this season would allow yaya to do what he does best and run at players further up the pitch.

As for today.....balotelli should not be playing. Mancini has pushed his faith in him too far. Tevez is a shoe in for this game against his old club. When kompany went off injured, lescott should have replaced him. I also would have started milner over nasri.

Mancini has got a lot of questions to answer.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.