MCFC V NY Red Bulls Tonight.

badge said:
brilliant. panic button being pressed already. sorry, but all you complainers need to get a fucking grip! how many of roberto's signings played in this game, 'ey? look at the bloody side he put out: scott kay (completely absent without leave), andrew tutte (below average) alex nimely (quite impressive i thought). remember, a lot of these players know they're on their way or are not going to get a game. prime example - adebayor was a fucking diZgrace!

do you remember city beating barcelona pre-season a few years ago? it meant nothing. as did a victory against liverpool when we were in the third division. what about newcastle's pre-season last year? TODAY'S RESULT MEANS FUCK ALL
Dont think we will see new players till next wednesday then we will have a better idea.

My god I'll be steering clear of this place for a few days when we lose a game that actually means something with a full team.

Maybe Bluemoon should be locked for a few hours after full time, stop all the idiots spamming.

bobmcfc said:
ahhh the good old fashioned knee jerk reactions. a reminder of what we have to look forward to next season if we dare have the audacity to not be 10 nil up by half time or god forbid lose a game. ffs the comments are even more depressing than a bad result sometimes
The transfer forum will be shut soon so if you are depressed now you are in for one hell of a fuckin shock when that lot stagger on here.

Losing is always disappointing but it is just a training match to help with fitness and let's be fair to put a few players in the shop window for sales and loans.

You will always get an academy lad showing eagerness and tonight it was Nimley.

Let's not blow this out of proportion! Pre season games suck and are totally meaningless. Not of all this will have any bearing on the season ahead.

That said Bridge is shit! Lol

Nice to see Jo playing for a move.

Johnson is a magician with those feet.

Chins up lads it was meaningless!!

the winner being a cracking strike.

You know like our owners have spent lots of dosh on so called class player, why aint any of our players capable of a cracking strike.

We all saw how shit England were in the world cup. Technically poor compared to the Germans, Spanish, Brazilians and dare I say Uruguay, Paraguay and so on.

So why the hell do we expect the likes of Nedum to be any good. He and Micah are not even in the England squad, SWP and Bridge are reserves. All of them have attributes but control of a football is not one of them. Lescott again is OK. But. This is why Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have so few English players.

Our problem will be, like many other teams how to select the 8 English/Welsh players.

Too many fans wax lyrical about the academy guys but a bit like the Golden Generation they are overhyped.

I saw enough of Boateng in the world cup to realise he is a cut above Nedum and Micah. Likewise Silva is a completely different ballgame to SI and Yaya leaves Barry, MJ in the shade. Sadly a fact of modern football life.

If we want to win stuff we are going to have to take of the blue tinted glasses.

On a positive note Nimely looked very useful.

I love these threads. Watching the reactions makes our jobs so much easier down the line.

dref619 said:
my one constructive comment, because i reallly couldnt give two hots how our reserve team do against a pub side, is that wayne bridge looks so inept, i mean i know it was only one game, but i forgot about how bad he is
Me too,couldn;t believe how easy he is to go passed..Also our defending of corners is still so bad as a few on here have said.and that has nothing to do with no new signings playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.