MCFC v Sporting Lisbon Match Thread

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
eddie c 123 said:
Reminds me of Hughes.

ha ha .. realise its only a friendly like but with all the money spent obn coaching, tactics etc etc .. is this really the best idea we have come up with ?? belt it and hope someone gets on the end of it ? .. i suspect not but thats all im seeing at the mo .. arr well ha ha

what really really pisses me off is that we have spunked millions and millions on players - we go on a high profile tour - get an utter twatting playing a team half full of academy players - players that will not get a game this year and we look a right bunch of wankers

Yes it is a friendly but that is not an excuse to compete

Falastur said:
Well come on. From the moment they announced the line-ups it was obvious that Mancini has decided that he just wanted to test his reserves...

Hart,Lescott,Kompany,Johnson,Bellamy,Richards,Ireland.......hardly reserves,but will be after this performance

StretfordBlueInCork said:
Falastur said:
Well come on. From the moment they announced the line-ups it was obvious that Mancini has decided that he just wanted to test his reserves...

Isnt that what the reserve league is for????

The reserve league has the twin problems of playing about 20 games a season, and starting after our first competitive games. If, say, Guidetti played a blinder and proved a useful impact sub, if Mancini used the reserve league to find that out, Guidetti wouldn't get a game until October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.