MCFC vs Lech Poznan - Official Match Thread

Silva starting is a must for me. Milner and AJ aswel with Ade upfront (He better pull a shift and score, else my faith in him will start slipping but I believe he can do it)

Once the game is secure then Milner, Silva and AJ swapped out to rest for Arsenal.

I reckon we get at them from the word go and finish it off in the first half and not give them a sniff.
I don't wana see a conservative passing game, just get it to the front 4 in Ade, Silva, Milner and AJ and pile it on them!

I think Bert will make a couple of changes

Given
Boetang (Richards)
Lescott
Kompany
Bridge (Kolorov)

Zab
Vierra
NDJ

Silva (SWP)
Ade
AJ

Players in Brackets to be subs at or around 60 mins mark providing we are winning.

_______________Given_______________
Richards____Boyata___Lescott_____Bridge

________Zabaleta______Vieira_________
SWP___________________Silva________
____________Jö____________________
_______________Adebayor____________

Bench:

Hart/Taylor,

Boateng,
Kolarov/Milner,

de Jong,
Ibrahim,

A Johnson,
Tévez.

Some Poznan stuff I dug up:

- They are in very poor form in the Polish league. As such their manager is likely to prioritize the Europa League and field the strongest team he can.
- Key midfielder, Tomasz Bandrowski, continues to recover from an operation and won't be ready.
- Jacek Kiełb, one of their young internationals, is likely to miss the match with flu.
- 33-year-old experienced international striker Artur Wichniarek is back in contention. He just rejoined his old club after years in Germany.
- Mancini will surely have identified Latvian international forward Artjoms Rudnevs as a threat. He bagged a hattrick against Juve and has 4 goals in 7 league games for them so far. Blackburn were watching him pre-season.

hey!!
i'm new here, my name is Adam and I city support of course.
i'm from Israel so my english not so good :)

come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.