MCFC vs Lech Poznan - Official Match Thread

N. de Jong said:
hey!!
i'm new here, my name is Adam and I city support of course.
i'm from Israel so my english not so good :)

come on city

Hello Adam,

What team do you think we will play tonight? Silva to start? yes?

Starting lineup? Hope we don't risk any of the players who will start against Arsenal in this one. Anyone know when Kolo's back?

N. de Jong said:
hey!!
i'm new here, my name is Adam and I city support of course.
i'm from Israel so my english not so good :)

come on city
Welcome. We've got one of your boys supposedly, Gai Assulin. :)

Team according to Collymore who is covering the match on Talksport tonight:

Hart
Richards
Boyata
Lescott
Zabaleta
De Jong
Viera
SWP
Silva
Johnson
Adebayor

i set up a chat if anyone wants to join..
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cahabasoccerclub.com/x7chat2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cahabasoccerclub.com/x7chat2</a>
just for laffs

Very attacking team, three attacking midfielders behind Adebayor, who has a good chance to make a point tonight if they can provide him with service.

LoveCity said:
Very attacking team, three attacking midfielders behind Adebayor, who has a good chance to make a point tonight if they can provide him with service.

Wonder if he'll go for reversed wingers, because i really don't think SWP does well on the left. I'd rather play him at the top point of a midfield 3, Johnson on the right, and Silva playing off Ade.

Re: Re: MCFC vs Lech Poznan - Official Match Thread

Ronnie the Rep said:
Help, stuck in Cannes in France: not on Eurosport, any ideas where i can see the match?
It's on channel 5 so get online to catch up tv, or tv catch up...whatever its called...you may need to register, but its free

Re: Re: MCFC vs Lech Poznan - Official Match Thread

AlexWilliamsGloves said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
Help, stuck in Cannes in France: not on Eurosport, any ideas where i can see the match?
It's on channel 5 so get online to catch up tv, or tv catch up...whatever its called...you may need to register, but its free

cheers Alex, I had hoped to find a bar but will watch it on laptop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.