MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

Blue Smarties said:
This is fucking wank. Mancini needs to leave before the Kiev game or we'll be out of two cups. Get Vieira off the pitch now, the man is past it. Bring Balotelli on and push Yaya back. Bring SWP into the middle of the park and play Balotelli on the wing. If Tevez refuses to pass to Balotelli then Tevez should be subbed off for Dzeko and transfer listed. I fear that even if we do win today we'll get mauled by Manchester United, Sir Alex is a tactical God compared to Mancini. Wazza's performances at this moment in time compared to Tevez's are in a different league, compared to Wazza, Tevez looks like a League 2 player.
You are fucking wank, the most absurd thing I have ever heard!

I don't give a rat's ass if you think Mancini is a poor manager, REPLACING HIM during the most important part of our season, that is just stupid!

You need to sit down and seriously re-think who your allegiances are to. Because I'm sure the plastics would be glad to have your baconface worshipping-self over there.

balkanno said:
Mancini shout bring Dzeko directly in starting 11, but now its a must have, the Team needs to show a reaction.

Dear Sir,

Please stop raping me.

Yours,

The English Language.

and again 3 DM's

why the FUCK

De Jong Vieira and YaYa

YaYa=playmaker=slowtempo=lackofcreativity=shit

Dax777 said:
Project said:
I don't think too much was wrong from an individual point of view. We are just set up incorrectly. Another forward would do us the world of good. Nige can handle things in the middle with Yaya a bit more reserved. De Jong AND Vieira is a bit overkill.
De jong needs to be more aggressive with his forward passing. He is the City player with the most natural space around him when he picks up the ball. He needs to seek guys ahead more often.

Hart got a good boo from the fans for holding on to the ball too long. When fans begin to dislike your distribution, it must be really bad. Hart needs to work on it.

Micah is getting up the field too early. He needs to hold of and be an outlet until the ball crosses the half, then he can make his move.

Tevez layed of to SWP on one play in which he shuld have used him as a decoy, then decides to go alone on another in which he should have layed it in front of SWP. Decision making is Key!!

Silva couple of off passes. Yaya is having a good game but he can't get frustrated early and start taking long distance shots.

Overall doing alright, but need to play faster out of the back.

De Jong is the destroying Part of the doubleSix, Viera should take the Ball and make few opening passes.

Typical overreaction on here, switching Vieira for Balotelli and SWP for Dzeko is not going to solve the issue here. The problem is we have only 1 creating midfielder in the squad in Silva. So no sub on the bench is going change the lack of pace and creativity.

Poor formation, poor tactics and poor motivation... What precisely does this manager do? The team could play better without a manager than they do under Mancini.

Joga Bonito said:
Blue Smarties said:
This is fucking wank. Mancini needs to leave before the Kiev game or we'll be out of two cups. Get Vieira off the pitch now, the man is past it. Bring Balotelli on and push Yaya back. Bring SWP into the middle of the park and play Balotelli on the wing. If Tevez refuses to pass to Balotelli then Tevez should be subbed off for Dzeko and transfer listed. I fear that even if we do win today we'll get mauled by Manchester United, Sir Alex is a tactical God compared to Mancini. Wazza's performances at this moment in time compared to Tevez's are in a different league, compared to Wazza, Tevez looks like a League 2 player.

I don't give a rat's ass if you think Mancini is a poor manager, REPLACING HIM during the most important part of our season, that is just stupid!

You need to sit down and seriously re-think who your allegiances are to. Because I'm sure the plastics would be glad to have your baconface worshipping-self over there.

mrksdawn19 said:
Blue Smarties said:
FFS. Sack the manager? Are you off your head on drugs? I can't believe what I'm reading. Get behind the team FFS

work.6465080.1.fc-550x550-white.v3.jpg

deano ou812 said:
MCFC BOB said:
We've made a few good opportunities and we deserve to be ahead. It just hasn't happened infront of goal yet.
this seems to be the case with recent games...

balo is the answer......... play him upfront... atleast a goal is guaranteed in every 90mins he plays upfront................ i am sure............

Blue Smarties said:
Joga Bonito said:

mrksdawn19 said:
FFS. Sack the manager? Are you off your head on drugs? I can't believe what I'm reading. Get behind the team FFS

work.6465080.1.fc-550x550-white.v3.jpg

Epic Clarkie Blue Smarties good job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.