MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

What I don't understand is why with all the money we didn't try to make cheap copy of barcelona, get more Silva type players, the ones that can keep ball and create something. De Jong alone + our defenders & Hart is good enough defense, and it would look even more impressive if we could keep ball most of the time and not get outplayed by lower league teams. But instead we have Barry, Milner, Viera, Yaya. Our mid just sucks, doesn't matter you love our players or not. And people here crying that we are sleeping or Mancini got wrong tactics, the truth is we don't have players for better performance (I know it sounds funny seeing how much we have spent)

FantasyIreland said:
442 pleaseeeeee......

Balo for Viera.
Dzeko for Yaya.

At least Viera has his age as an excuse.....
Yaya has been one of the best players on the field. You can't just blindly slate players you know! You should actually wait for when they play poorly.

Patrick has started every FA cup tie this season? IF we scrap through this round would you start him against united?

Patience is vital. Have they even had a shot, let alone one on target? We will win this. But Vieira is having a terrible game. Sacrifice him for a striker.

Joga Bonito said:
Blue Smarties said:
This is fucking wank. Mancini needs to leave before the Kiev game or we'll be out of two cups. Get Vieira off the pitch now, the man is past it. Bring Balotelli on and push Yaya back. Bring SWP into the middle of the park and play Balotelli on the wing. If Tevez refuses to pass to Balotelli then Tevez should be subbed off for Dzeko and transfer listed. I fear that even if we do win today we'll get mauled by Manchester United, Sir Alex is a tactical God compared to Mancini. Wazza's performances at this moment in time compared to Tevez's are in a different league, compared to Wazza, Tevez looks like a League 2 player.
You are fucking wank, the most absurd thing I have ever heard!

I don't give a rat's ass if you think Mancini is a poor manager, REPLACING HIM during the most important part of our season, that is just stupid!

You need to sit down and seriously re-think who your allegiances are to. Because I'm sure the plastics would be glad to have your baconface worshipping-self over there.

This one wins. Well played Blue Smarties, good game.

Blue Smarties said:
This is fucking wank. Mancini needs to leave before the Kiev game or we'll be out of two cups. Get Vieira off the pitch now, the man is past it. Bring Balotelli on and push Yaya back. Bring SWP into the middle of the park and play Balotelli on the wing. If Tevez refuses to pass to Balotelli then Tevez should be subbed off for Dzeko and transfer listed. I fear that even if we do win today we'll get mauled by Manchester United, Sir Alex is a tactical God compared to Mancini. Wazza's performances at this moment in time compared to Tevez's are in a different league, compared to Wazza, Tevez looks like a League 2 player.

LMFAO....

Cant believe how many bites you got from this 1.

albindgreat said:
deano ou812 said:
this seems to be the case with recent games...

balo is the answer......... play him upfront... atleast a goal is guaranteed in every 90mins he plays upfront................ i am sure............

I hope Mario comes on plays poorly but scores a tap in when stood offside. Then everyone can debate again whether he is a genius or not.

Fuck me we're a bit precious about commentators on this forum aren't we?

Why does anybody even care. The game has been absolute wank and that's the real problem

lionheart said:
Mancini has achieved his first target in preventing Reading from scoring in the first half, which is what they have done in most games this season. As they tend to fade badly in the second half, we should win this 2-0 with fresh legs.

daze-male-cross-eye-dizzy-smiley-emoticon-000296-large.gif

Nelly's Left Foot said:
MCFC BOB said:
We've not been too bad. We're the better team; we just need to put it in the net. Silva and Tevez are looking busy and this first half has shown how much we have missed De Jong. Good half, just no goals! However, I would like to see Vieira replaced with Balotelli or Dzeko. Drop Yaya and De Jong into midfield with Silva supplying Tevez and his partner. Silva has been creating the most opportunities; he just can't shoot today. It's not all doom and gloom, but the later we leave it, the more difficult it will be to score.

Kishanishvilli and the goalkeeper McCarthy are keeping them in this game.

Good half!!!!!!!!!!!! What were you watching?

But thanks for making me laugh.
A stream of ESPN because I can't go to the game due to illness (see 'I'm gutted'). I don't think we're as bad as everyone on here makes out, but that's due to frustration. I was like this on Thursday, but we really were bad on Thursday.

According to the OS Match Centre: 63% posession, 10 shots at goal (4 on target) to Reading's 1 attempt off target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.