MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

Sorry mate but I will never embrace some of the football we play its negative and boring and if thats the way you like to watch your football thats your choice.

harry the plumber said:
Chippy_boy said:
I thought Kolor OFF what fucking dogshite today. Can't pass, can't run. Shoots on sight... Into the crowd time and time again. Oh, and can't cross or put a corner in. And can't defend. Utter manure. Worst player on the pitch.

Other than that, brilliant. Well, rubbish actually. But winning rubbish.
Moan .moan fking moan
Go out get and yourself a life fore f0cks sake
lol right...'winning rubbish'....couldnt make it up

-- Mar 13th, '11, 21:07 --

Northern3 said:
Sorry mate but I will never embrace some of the football we play its negative and boring and if thats the way you like to watch your football thats your choice.
no worries...go support someone else then...cos thats what we got...you call it boring...i call it GETTING US INTO THE FOOKING SEMI FINAL

I'm entitled to my views the same as you and everyone else are but your the one who's just getting rude,and you are telling me about safety behind a keyboard,if you don't agree with my views fair enough but do it in a more respectful way.

Northern3 said:
I'm entitled to my views the same as you and everyone else are but your the one who's just getting rude,and you are telling me about safety behind a keyboard,if you don't agree with my views fair enough but do it in a more respectful way.
Everyone is entitled to their views but why is there so much negativity about us reaching a semi final for the first time in 30 years?
We played a team who have agood pedigree of knocking premier league teams out and to be honest there was only one team in the game.And it wasn`t Reading.
The rags played worst against Crawley and you don`t here them slagging their team off like some of our fans do,

harry the plumber said:
Northern3 said:
Everyone is entitled to their views but why is there so much negativity about us reaching a semi final for the first time in 30 years?
We played a team who have agood pedigree of knocking premier league teams out and to be honest there was only one team in the game.And it wasn`t Reading.
The rags played worst against Crawley and you don`t here them slagging their team off like some of our fans do,
Testify brother

Don't think I'm being negative m8,I'm as happy as anyone at todays result,but I just feel sometimes we seem to play the wrong tactics or are just not attacking teams enough.I have believed all season that United can be beaten,and we have the firepower up front to do it.

I would just like to see us have a go at them a bit more by either playing Balotelli or even Johnson if he's fit enough.But to play a cautious game against them is just asking to end in defeat in my view.I can understand it if we were a lesser team,but we have a lot of good players and I just think we should have a go at them.The semi-final isnt like the league where you can play for a draw,theres only one result required and thats a win.

I watched Liverpool beat them comfortably the other week they just kept pressing them and pushing them back,they are sometimes given to much respect and I believe we could do the same.But I really do fear defeat if we are to cautious and have to much respect for them.

Northern3 said:
Don't think I'm being negative m8,I'm as happy as anyone at todays result,but I just feel sometimes we seem to play the wrong tactics or are just not attacking teams enough.I have believed all season that United can be beaten,and we have the firepower up front to do it.

I would just like to see us have a go at them a bit more by either playing Balotelli or even Johnson if he's fit enough.But to play a cautious game against them is just asking to end in defeat in my view.I can understand it if we were a lesser team,but we have a lot of good players and I just think we should have a go at them.The semi-final isnt like the league where you can play for a draw,theres only one result required and thats a win.

I watched Liverpool beat them comfortably the other week they just kept pressing them and pushing them back,they are sometimes given to much respect and I believe we could do the same.But I really do fear defeat if we are to cautious and have to much respect for them.
We are in the semis because we have beaten what was put in front of us.
Please don`t kid yourself that like us fans the players will be up for this game 100%.
Have faith my freind because our day is comeing.

Hi really hope your right Harry we have all been waiting far to long,get a trophy this season and it will be full steam ahead m8,I'm just glad your more confident than me.Seen us fail so many times.

I was right behind the south stand goal tonight and I tell you last 5 minutes we was so lucky the ref and Reading fans thankfully (due to supporters position) didn't spot an handball by Tevez stopping a reading goal go in at the post. For me I'm gonna count it as a bit of luck for a change, and hopefully a sign its ours this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.