MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

Re: At 65 minutes...

Pigeonho said:
bluetoo said:
moan fucking moan
whatever trevor. United will annihilate us playing like that. We are without doubt the most predictable team in the league. Even Reading knew how to deal with our through the middle play. Sounds like I'm moaning, I know but this team is capable of so much more.

yer i know...like i said in the other thread...get the same result against united and were fooked eh?

its time we started to believe in the players and the manager and the club...no matter how we grind out a result or what you think of the managers tactics...the fa cup is as much about momentum as ability....climb on board matey

To a certain extent I agree with Pigeonho,we will seriously have to improve our game at Wembley,ok we won today but without being convincing and along with some of the performances of late we seriously need to up our game.

Don't think we needed to be that good today anyway Reading certainly didn't impress me that much,they hardly troubled Joe Hart.Maybe the score should have been more but a win is a win.

Re: At 65 minutes...

TFC said:
We never looked in any danger, my only concern is we seem to struggle to break down these teams that play umpteen men behind the ball. Job done, quite professionally I think.

Most teams struggle tbh when the opposition park the bus..

We aren't going to play like that against United though are we. We tend to raise our game when we need to. Against the likes of Leicester and Reading, its been the bare minimum needed to get through.

bluetoo said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Bag of wank. They are there for the taking yet we're strolling about playing tippy tap crap as usual getting nowhere. We haven't put them under any sustained pressure whatsoever.

Great tactics again by Mancini.

horseshit...reading couldnt have scored in 3 matches ffs

If you think we played well then you are completely delusional.

Reading were shit. They had 3 of their best defenders missing, yet their defence weren't put under any sustained pressure whatsoever.

We scored from a header from a corner - not the slow, slow, slow Italian tippy tappy crap.

I really believe now is the right time to have a right go at United,put Balotelli up front with Tevez and lets see how they cope with a real attacking threat,I think we will need to score at least 2 goals against them to win so lets give them something to think about.Because I'm afraid that if we play these cautious tactics that have happened in games against the better teams this season we will get beaten.

it wont be anything like today rags will play not park the buz diffrent game altogether they will wont to win as we will so be an open game for me ???

I thought Kolor OFF what fucking dogshite today. Can't pass, can't run. Shoots on sight... Into the crowd time and time again. Oh, and can't cross or put a corner in. And can't defend. Utter manure. Worst player on the pitch.

Other than that, brilliant. Well, rubbish actually. But winning rubbish.

Northern3 said:
To a certain extent I agree with Pigeonho,we will seriously have to improve our game at Wembley,ok we won today but without being convincing and along with some of the performances of late we seriously need to up our game.

Don't think we needed to be that good today anyway Reading certainly didn't impress me that much,they hardly troubled Joe Hart.Maybe the score should have been more but a win is a win.

They werent that good because we didnt allow them to be. Anyway...when will people realise this is our chance to pull that fucking banner down...repeat after me....I will NOT be negative I will NOT question...I will NOT lie down. Its much too late in the competition to worry about changing how we play...we play this way so get used to it and embrace it. The push for the final is on...NOTHING you say or do is gonna change that in private (ie from the safety of being behind a keyboard) What WILL change it though is the vibe we give to our players and manager at the game...dont dampen our spirits...dont be mealy mouthed...were HUNGRY BASTARDS AND WE NEED TO WIN THIS GAME AND THIS TROPHY.

-- Mar 13th, '11, 21:00 --

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
bluetoo said:
horseshit...reading couldnt have scored in 3 matches ffs

If you think we played well then you are completely delusional.

Reading were shit. They had 3 of their best defenders missing, yet their defence weren't put under any sustained pressure whatsoever.

We scored from a header from a corner - not the slow, slow, slow Italian tippy tappy crap.
mate...read my later post...then...if you dont want to support my club go fuck off and support someone else...btw if you dont like 1-0 (italian) wins tough shit...get used to it cos thats what we got

Chippy_boy said:
I thought Kolor OFF what fucking dogshite today. Can't pass, can't run. Shoots on sight... Into the crowd time and time again. Oh, and can't cross or put a corner in. And can't defend. Utter manure. Worst player on the pitch.

Other than that, brilliant. Well, rubbish actually. But winning rubbish.
Moan .moan fking moan
Go out get and yourself a life fore f0cks sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.