MCFC vs Reading - FA Cup Quarter final - Match Thread

Blue Smarties said:
This is fucking wank. Mancini needs to leave before the Kiev game or we'll be out of two cups. Get Vieira off the pitch now, the man is past it. Bring Balotelli on and push Yaya back. Bring SWP into the middle of the park and play Balotelli on the wing. If Tevez refuses to pass to Balotelli then Tevez should be subbed off for Dzeko and transfer listed. I fear that even if we do win today we'll get mauled by Manchester United, Sir Alex is a tactical God compared to Mancini. Wazza's performances at this moment in time compared to Tevez's are in a different league, compared to Wazza, Tevez looks like a League 2 player.

Are you ok mate?

I know we're playing poor recently but im just so fucked off with commentators constantly slagging us off at every opportunity,theres never any neutrality by them just permanently slagging us off!!

Bring on Ballotelli

Inzi said:
joe hart takes soooooooo long hoofing it

and our mentality is so wrong always passing the ball back or sideways and sooooooooo slowly

we really need another midfielder in the stature if silva

Do you mean stature or statue.

MCFC BOB said:
We've not been too bad. We're the better team; we just need to put it in the net. Silva and Tevez are looking busy and this first half has shown how much we have missed De Jong. Good half, just no goals! However, I would like to see Vieira replaced with Balotelli or Dzeko. Drop Yaya and De Jong into midfield with Silva supplying Tevez and his partner. Silva has been creating the most opportunities; he just can't shoot today. It's not all doom and gloom, but the later we leave it, the more difficult it will be to score.

Kishanishvilli and the goalkeeper McCarthy are keeping them in this game.

Good half!!!!!!!!!!!! What were you watching?

But thanks for making me laugh.

Blue Smarties said:
This is fucking wank. Mancini needs to leave before the Kiev game or we'll be out of two cups. Get Vieira off the pitch now, the man is past it. Bring Balotelli on and push Yaya back. Bring SWP into the middle of the park and play Balotelli on the wing. If Tevez refuses to pass to Balotelli then Tevez should be subbed off for Dzeko and transfer listed. I fear that even if we do win today we'll get mauled by Manchester United, Sir Alex is a tactical God compared to Mancini. Wazza's performances at this moment in time compared to Tevez's are in a different league, compared to Wazza, Tevez looks like a League 2 player.
Not impressed then, I take it? Hard to argue with some of those points though.

jeffmr2 said:
I know we're playing poor recently but im just so fucked off with commentators constantly slagging us off at every opportunity,theres never any neutrality by them just permanently slagging us off!!

Bring on Ballotelli

We're playing wank. What do you expect them to say FFS?

NDJ makes such a difference to our defence, protects a sometimes questionable JL. Silva seems to be shooting as he had no runners and Tevez is too deep, as a few have mentioned we do miss Johnson, he brings balance which ever side he plays on. Still think we will see them off.

Anyone who thinks that is acceptable must be deluded. We are far too slow on the ball, not sure we need Viera and dejong. We really are our own worst enemy at times. Get Viera off and Dzeko or Balotelli on, think that cld be the difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.