MCFC Website is rubbish.

Agree.
For a club that courts world wide dominance.
You would like to think it could at least have a 2nd division winning website.
It's a fucking disgrace.

To be fair, most PL club websites are shit. But ours was decent before they fucked it up which makes it more annoying. There's just no order to it whatsoever, the main story takes up the entire page so you've got to scroll down to see anything and you have to click on the links before you get the drop down menu rather than just hovering over it, and if I wanted to look at the players's twitter feeds, I'd just go on fucking twitter.

Remember, many of us filled in a club survey a few months ago and i know most were scathing about the site. And the club have responded......." Thanks for your feedback. We are keeping the site shitty, as you are just fans who spend your money with us, so you dont count"

To be fair, most PL club websites are shit. But ours was decent before they fucked it up which makes it more annoying. There's just no order to it whatsoever, the main story takes up the entire page so you've got to scroll down to see anything and you have to click on the links before you get the drop down menu rather than just hovering over it, and if I wanted to look at the players's twitter feeds, I'd just go on fucking twitter.
I agree with this. No order. I like to read the gossip (what used to be under 'what the media says'), especially in pre season but I have to hope to stumble across to find it now. Part two of the chairman' iinterview, is with part one? Is it fuck! Again, I had to keep clicking til I fell upon it. That's not to mention the problems when trying to log in. It's fucking rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.