MCWFC v Spurs 26 Nov 6:45pm

Before the game and all week on BBC:
It just happens to be a coincidence but there's an article about the Spudette's on BBC sport website today about them turning their fortunes around after last season.
and now after we thumped them, and i thought they played okay and our keeper made some very good saves they are now running with:

WSL: Heavy defeats expose brutal gap between top four and rest​

Reactions: nmc
We did, and that's why it's so frustrating.

7 goals tonight from 10 on target, 0 from 13 on target (from 35 attempts) against Brighton.

I said that was ridiculous, tonight makes it even more so.
Fine margins, I'm told, cleavers, and with us it'd be miniscule margins. MIniscule margins that send the ball straight at the keeper, over the bar or round the post!

Before the game and all week on BBC:

and now after we thumped them, and i thought they played okay and our keeper made some very good saves they are now running with:

WSL: Heavy defeats expose brutal gap between top four and rest​

So Chelsea, Arsenal or the Rags win big -it’s amazing….. City win big, there’s a problem with the league. The BBC agenda in play once again.

So Chelsea, Arsenal or the Rags win big -it’s amazing….. City win big, there’s a problem with the league. The BBC agenda in play once again.
I was just about to post this exact point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.