Meanwhile Over on Red cafe

lads may I say one thing....fans, come with glory, will leave when it runs out...your club hasn't had that much success lately, but things are changing, the future is bright...and trust me you'll see reds turnin' blue, because all their support is because of the fame, were more on tv than city, simply because they played in the champions league...their titles are their best argument in this fight, but what do you think will happen if they don't win any titles in next 10 years? and city wins five, and a champions league, and and odd FA cup and a league cup title? Your numbers will quadruple...you just won 2 000 000 bosnians...so when you count the numbers of real supporters I bet it's quite the same...

I content myself with the fans who the press seem to interview whether it be radio or TV. City fans all speak with northern accent, rags anywhere other than a Northern accent.

here you go

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCiK-NKrCkw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCiK-NKrCkw</a>

I just hate them all and that thread has made me boil over! Now it will be hours before I calm down. But Manchester is blue or red, it depends what you go looking for. And Salford isn't 'total red' at all, and why do they talk about Stockport like its a shit hole? I am happy to say that I will never understand the twisted mind of a rag =)

nashark said:
First, let it be known that United have played in Manchester FOR ONLY 20 YEARS OF THEIR CLUB'S 133 YEAR HISTORY!!!!!! OMFG. LMAO. LOL. ROFL. WTF? Pissed myself laughing.

So already, as we can see, the argument is as relevant as me saying that City have more fans in Zanzibar Town than United.

Manchester is blue and forever will be.

What 20 years was that then ? because when they were formed Newton Heath was part of the borough of Oldham not Manchester.

stony said:
nashark said:
First, let it be known that United have played in Manchester FOR ONLY 20 YEARS OF THEIR CLUB'S 133 YEAR HISTORY!!!!!! OMFG. LMAO. LOL. ROFL. WTF? Pissed myself laughing.

So already, as we can see, the argument is as relevant as me saying that City have more fans in Zanzibar Town than United.

Manchester is blue and forever will be.

What 20 years was that then ? because when they were formed Newton Heath was part of the borough of Oldham not Manchester.

1890-1910.

Why does everyone get so bloody angry about this?

Does nobody get that it's all tongue-in-cheek banter? No matter where you live, there are certain guidelines you follow to be a proper fan:

· going to games.
· knowing things about the club.
· following them through thick and thin and not turning your back on them (unlike FC United fans).
· being passionate.
· always standing your ground when someone criticizes them.

Everyone lives in different parts of the country. Does it matter who supports who and where they live? United and City will always co-exist in disharmony. We can say "Jesus Christ, how fucking obsessed are they?" in a thread about United, and they can do the same about us. Some of the comments in there got my blood going because they got so ridiculos about it. Their cynicism relating to Dzeko's press conference was laughable: "Ha, he only knows Tevez (Touré)?" Dzeko's been following the club for months, like he said. He's not exactly our number one fan, but I'm sure he knows a bout what what this club is!

Yeah, singing "Fuck Off Back to Norwich/London" is funny, but it's never serious. We all know that there are lots of United fans in Manchester, just as there are lots of City fans in London. It's not serious, but everyone just takes it to heart too much. It'll never be put to bed, but it's getting a bit silly now. However, it does seem to be United fans that get angrier over this.

This.

It always makes me chuckle that, if for some reason you move away from where you are born, you forfeit the right to call yourself a fan of a football club. Absolute bollocks. If you are born outside of the city where your club plays, and you somehow acquire some form of affinity for them, I think this is a bit dubious.

Barry's left peg said:
even dzeko said in his press confrence that they are more city fans going to games that come from united. It's a worldwide known fact

Lol the first time i heard it was from a scottish fella waiting at the bus station in Mountain View California USA so yeah it is a worldwide fact.

All I know is with a few notable exceptions -fuck all of the rags I know go anywhere near the swamp,and never have.

Biggest bully at your kids school?That'll be the rag.
Nobhead with all his mates shouting about the "bertie massif" in the pub?That'll be the rag.
Dickhead at work who gives you shit every Monday morning about having "no history" or "buying success?"That'll be the rag.
Basically-anyone with a total lack of social skills and an affinty to shout the loudest about nothing in particular-that'll be the rag.

They'll wear the Rooney shirt,they'll bask in any success,they'll wear Norwich scarves,they'll like the X Factor winner-but they most certainly won't take the emotional commitment or grief that goes with supporting a team that's shit.
Rags don't do that-hardship or adversity simply isn't written in the script.
Blending in with the minimum investment of your time or energy,but maximum reflection on your apparent "success" in life is the order of the day.

A glance at the result....
"Giggs scored,we won again,my day is made.I feel good about my life choice now.I am resistant to banter,as I can call fans of other clubs "bitter" if they suggest that my team or club are deficient in any way.I don't have to be clever,witty or indulge in banter.My choice is the right one.It's one thing in my life I don't need to justify,reflect on or think about."

Fuck the lot of the spineless,characterless,bland twats that inhabit the rat infested shithole.
76,000 relpicant aliens from "the bodysnatchers."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.