Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClOSE THE THREAD,AGENDA CONFIRMED !!!!!!

Anyone who wasn't convinced can check out the united fan today,dressed up in a City top by sky on twitter,re tweeted by our own City Watch ,solely to slag off Sterling.
Make the picture bigger,look closely at his glasses and his lanyard now tucked in,you can clearly see it's him !

ClOSE THE THREAD,AGENDA CONFIRMED !!!!!!

Anyone who wasn't convinced can check out the united fan today,dressed up in a City top by sky on twitter,re tweeted by our own City Watch ,solely to slag off Sterling.
Make the picture bigger,look closely at his glasses and his lanyard now tucked in,you can clearly see it's him !

So what you are saying is The Daily Mail,BBC, Telegraph, Express, Independent, Guardian, Talk Sport hired a male actor to wear a United Shirt purchased by Sepp Blatter, Rumenigge and Platini to appear on Sky Sport (with their Knowledge) to slag City off. I am guessing the interviewer was one off Martin Tyler, Gary Neville, Niall Quinn or Ollie Holt?

It is disgraceful mate

So what you are saying is The Daily Mail,BBC, Telegraph, Express, Independent, Guardian, Talk Sport hired a male actor to wear a United Shirt purchased by Sepp Blatter, Rumenigge and Platini to appear on Sky Sport (with their Knowledge) to slag City off. I am guessing the interviewer was one off Martin Tyler, Gary Neville, Niall Quinn or Ollie Holt?

It is disgraceful mate
So are you saying that this hasn't happened? (The original incident, not the shite you've added) Even though there are picture to the contrary?
You're right, it is a disgrace, but whilst people are happy to accept this kind of thing, city fans no less, then it'll continue.
Fucking cess pit of a sports organisation caught with their pants down - I hope they get fucked for it. I won't hold my breath though.

So are you saying that this hasn't happened? (The original incident, not the shite you've added) Even though there are picture to the contrary?
You're right, it is a disgrace, but whilst people are happy to accept this kind of thing, city fans no less, then it'll continue.
Fucking cess pit of a sports organisation caught with their pants down - I hope they get fucked for it. I won't hold my breath though.

I presume the message of 'close the thread' was light hearted and I was posting a light hearted response back. Yes it appears a United fan dressed up as a blue to get interviewed. I am sure it will not be the first time or the last. I do not fully understand your anger at SKY though unless it transpires they had some kind of involvement..

I presume the message of 'close the thread' was light hearted and I was posting a light hearted response back. Yes it appears a United fan dressed up as a blue to get interviewed. I am sure it will not be the first time or the last. I do not fully understand your anger at SKY though unless it transpires they had some kind of involvement..
Of course they've had some involvement! They have researchers knocking around looking for opportunities like this one. Do you remember when Tevez was sold and the picture of City fans burning his shirt was plastered over the papers? Well surprise surprise that was a set up as well.
I used to think you were just the kind of guy who liked playing devils advocate - seems I'm wrong and you're willing to give the parasites at Murdochs empire credit when they deserve fuck all.
I'm angry because Sky have millions of viewers ready and willing to lap this kind of thing up, treating it as gospel when it's a fucking manufactured piece of reporting made simply to keep the hordes happy.

Oh ffs Frank give it up.

Of course they've had some involvement! They have researchers knocking around looking for opportunities like this one. Do you remember when Tevez was sold and the picture of City fans burning his shirt was plastered over the papers? Well surprise surprise that was a set up as well.
I used to think you were just the kind of guy who liked playing devils advocate - seems I'm wrong and you're willing to give the parasites at Murdochs empire credit when they deserve fuck all.
I'm angry because Sky have millions of viewers ready and willing to lap this kind of thing up, treating it as gospel when it's a fucking manufactured piece of reporting made simply to keep the hordes happy.

I have not give them any credit at all. I do not know either way if they were involved . If it is proven they are involved I would echo your thoughts in the last sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.