Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked dodgy but in typical agendaist style it went from a red wearing a City shirt, to Sky purposely interviewing him knowing his allegiance to them actually buying the shirt. Next thing there is a social media campaign throwing accusations at Sky, suggesting City trawl through CCTV to catch SKY in the act of buying the City shirt and to consider legal action.

Within the context of all this only one person pointed out what was said was actually quite inoffensive but while the witch hunt was progressing this was overlooked. Still it has brightened up a rainy sunday afternoon. Hopefully it will be saved in the Classics thread.

I think GPC junior got preferential access to players to make millions from agent fees. Did anyone miss GOC on MOTD?

We are talking about a club that grew on the proceeds of selling horse meet - as beef - for school dinners!

Last edited:
The Agenda is everywhere. I was watching a recent episode of Corrie last night with the Mrs - there was a stunning poster of Aguero on the wall. Which wall I hear you ask? A bloody drug dealers wall...........
FFS in the very next episode it gets ripped to fuck. And that's after he is confused for David Silva! agenda proven.

Gonna stick my head out and say if you don't think there's an agenda at this point you're not all there!
of course I do. Just trying to lighten the mood. Getting a bit tetchy on this thread today I can confirm that when last tested, I was 'all there' thanks for the concern though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.