Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was brought up to believe that having character wasnt nobbing your brothers missus, nobbing your babies nanny, shagging granny prostitutes or prostitutes in general, taking drug tests as scheduled, not jumping feet first into a crowd, the list goes on and fucking on.

Might have to revisit my whole belief system.

Suppose this one is for the agenda thread, but I can only assume its some kind of elaborate pisstake?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Got to be a piss take.

How can a story about what a journalist thinks what the GPC thinks without actually asking him be anything but.
Would Fergie have bought Raheem Sterling?

My suspicion is that he would not. Certainly not for £49million. Maybe not for 49 pence.
But then again it's the Daily Mail so they're probably serious.

Just googled the journo Jeff Powell. He's been at the Mail since 1966 and it wasn't his first job. Seems senile dementia is kicking in.

Suppose this one is for the agenda thread, but I can only assume its some kind of elaborate pisstake?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
Strangely, no mention in that article of the series of somewhat.....errr.....curious signings leading up to Taggart's putative retirement in 2002.

99-Questions-Ask-cov-TWO5.jpg

Got to be a piss take.

How can a story about what a journalist thinks what the GPC thinks without actually asking him be anything but.

But then again it's the Daily Mail so they're probably serious.
Again I am going to ask the question WTF is our PR Dept. doing, when is fanciful shite journalism like this going to be challenged, not only challenged but the journo who writes shite like this is made to be known to his/her face that it is unacceptable and they are not welcome anywhere within City's environs, get off your fat arses and put the coffee and donuts down

Again I am going to ask the question WTF is our PR Dept. doing, when is fanciful shite journalism like this going to be challenged, not only challenged but the journo who writes shite like this is made to be known to his/her face that it is unacceptable and they are not welcome anywhere within City's environs, get off your fat arses and put the coffee and donuts down
An article like that is so ludicrous it's best ignored. I agree the PR dept should do something to counter the more plausible lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.