Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
If some ex pat or plastic Scousers felt the need to attend City v City just so they could boo Raheem Sterling, how fucking sad is that!

due to the press sterling will get boo's at every away ground he goes to now

I was thinking about this, is there any real reason why Sterling will be booed at, lests say WBA or Leicester?
I can't think of any player I've ever booed, other than in a Derby?

boo-urns-o-s.gif

http://talksport.com/football/rahee...-city-could-have-bought-instead-150718157314?

Manchester United this week spent £14.4m on Bastian Schweinsteiger. Well, with £49m you could have bought three of him. And had £5.8m left over.

Raheem Sterling’s £49 million move to Manchester City this week meant he became the most expensive English player ever, beating the £35m spent on Andy Carroll by Liverpool in 2011.

That price tag is £3m more than what Real Madrid paid Juventus for French superstar Zinedine Zidane in 2001 – leading fans to accuse Manchester City of wasting their money.

So was it a waste of City’s money?

talkSPORT looks at what Manuel Pellegrini could have spent his money on instead of Sterling.

Unless he bombs, we'd probably get our money back (or at least most of it) on Sterling if we sold him in a few years, so in effect he would have cost us practically nothing but wages. Schweinsteiger will have no resale value, so will cost them 14.4M plus wages. If he does well for us, his value may even increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.