Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he bombs, we'd probably get our money back (or at least most of it) on Sterling if we sold him in a few years, so in effect he would have cost us practically nothing but wages. Schweinsteiger will have no resale value, so will cost them 14.4M plus wages. If he does well for us, his value may even increase.

No more than a 30 million pound player. I really hope this price doesn't prevent us from signing one or two more players because were really going to struggle if we get one or two injuries.

Bias? Bollocks!
Bias implies an element of fairness in that both views are but but one is given prominence.
Most football journalists out there don't even try to put the City view in their scummy articles.
It's a feckin Agenda ladies and gentlemen.
Thats:
ADGENDA
not bias!

This is probably not the right thread - Mods move if you want - BUT whenever I click on the MUEN Man City page for news - always the banner headlines down the right hand side
are of stories about the RAGS. Like today 11 stories . I want to know if the same happens IF I clicked on the Rag page of the Muen. - would all the stories be under City banners.

Now I know some of you will say - click on the Rags and see. BUT I try to avoid anything to do with the Rags so I do not want to click on their Muen page.

A simple yes or no will suffice. Thanks.

Telegraph SportVerified account ‏@TelegraphSport EXCLUSIVE: Man City to pay staggering £11m for 18-year-old with 22 Championship appearances -

It is laughable journalism. Has anyone bothered to look at our young signings this summer collectively and what it might mean in about 4-5 years? I haven't found anyone.

The media can hate all they like, the fact is the hearts and minds of the next generation of fans will be won by glory on the field not headlines off it and our owner knows this.

The media will eventually have to pander to our whims and our agenda as our supporter base grows and the relics who can only pen poison now will have to bend or break.

Usually I tune it out but this summer it's beginning to piss me off. Every player linked with us is yelled at whereas the scum ita "good piece" of business. You guys have a thicker skin than I do. I guess. F-ing ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.