Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think any negative media will just drive these players on to prove a point.

Also worth pointing out that Talksport's tweet is just following the type of attention seeking banter that the likes of Paddy Power and Football Bible push out.

They're playing up to their wider audience, not city fans.

Disgraceful article from Paul Wilson re Delph yesterday in the Guardian - no link, too angry once I'd read it to paste

Haven't read the article either but coming from the guardian it doesn't surprise me. It's a post capitalist, centre right (posing as metropolitan leftist) racist rag. I can't for the life of me work out why they would publish a negative article on anything to do with the Muslim owned Manchester City.

Haven't read the article either but coming from the guardian it doesn't surprise me. It's a post capitalist, centre right (posing as metropolitan leftist) racist rag. I can't for the life of me work out why they would publish a negative article on anything to do with the Muslim owned Manchester City.
Deep.... Though perhaps not without foundation, don't mention those moon landings either. My theory though is that Wilson is a known Rag & posts anti City stuff whether he's afforded an opportunity

Deep.... Though perhaps not without foundation, don't mention those moon landings either. My theory though is that Wilson is a known Rag & posts anti City stuff whether he's afforded an opportunity
Wilson is a very,very bitter Everton fan who since we were taken over has just written negative after negative articles bitter as fuck that Abu Dhabi chose us and his bitterness hit knew heights after we signed Lescott, he's a an absolute **** no more no less.

It's hilariously frustrating how docile people are these days, literally can't decipher anything they see or read. No logical or critical thinking, just in, out and regurgitate. Then again, that's basically what Schools are all about.

I personally love the media bitterness, whilst we're all joyful, their loss not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.