Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard so much focus on pre season before in a post match analysis that followed a crushing victory. Just thought it was a bit odd, that's all.

They didn't mention Chelsea's pre season results on Saturday evening.

Now, go to bed and put the night light on.
So much focus !! He mentioned it to show the contrast in tonights performance compared to the two poor displays when we lost 4-1 and 4-2.
You really are like thrush !!

I think your mind is made up, so it's probably not worth debating. There are clearly certain journalists who dislike us, but to just say the press don't like us is an over-simplistic generalisation.

Some people on here just search out the negatives. Any positive coverage, such as tonight, is dismissed which seems a bit narrow minded.
I just think we get cheap shots from so called professional journalists where other teams don't.
Ok let me put it like this.
The press would rather put us down than big us up.
For example, the majority of 'pundits' out there and I use the term pundits very loosely, have to a man written us off this season.
Why?
We finished 2nd last season not 22nd.
We had an 8 game unbeaten run last year.
We've signed the brightest young talent in sterling .
What makes us the bad guys?
Pure and simple ric is that it's an agenda, too many ex rag and mickey players in the media don't see the bigger picture.
It's there mate as clear as the nose on your face.
We got no ex players out there as pundits, well none out there who will have an influence to put us out there in the mainstream.
The only one who told it like it was and told the truth was Mike summerbee and he hasn't been on TV since.
Enough said for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.