Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Jamie failed to mention was that 2 friendlies, where a lot of youngsters got time, and tonight's game had very different players playing in each game and the 2 friendlies, compared to a competitive game are also different to.

You'd think the ball headed ****, being an ex pro, would be able to understand this, but obviously the scouse in him allows him to open his mouth and let his fat fucking belly rumble

What bothers me about this though, is that Jamie was a top pro, been through many pre seasons of course. He knows very well that pre season games are nothing more than televised training sessions. Ok there is a commercial side to it these days, but from a playing point of view it's about fitness and trying a few things out re formations and players. So why does he now place so much emphasis on pre season? The fact that we lost to Madrid (the shame of it) with youngsters in the heart if defence, and Stuttgart is completely irrelevant and he knows it, so who's directing him? Is there actually an agenda, because I would be amazed to find that Jamie actually believed what he was saying about our pre season form last night.

I think we can all pick out individual parts of any article that will illustrate either media bias or the exact opposite because we use it to take things out of context to prove our point.

I had to smile this morning whilst listening to TS when the Coral rep had his daily chat with Alan B..
Accepting that City won convincingly last night Alan B. said to the Coral man that City's odds must now have shortened after this win having previously trailed behind Chelsea and others.
The Coral reps reply (who is an admitted Arsenal fan) corrected his perception because City's odds before the game were exactly the same as Chelsea ie joint favourites with others trailing. After the game we are now favourites with Chelsea second favourites.

How can a so called betting man like Brazil confuse paper talk with reality ?
Brainwashed by his own dreams and hopes no doubt but maybe a a cautionary tale for all of us if we only read or believe one side of any argument.

What bothers me about this though, is that Jamie was a top pro, been through many pre seasons of course. He knows very well that pre season games are nothing more than televised training sessions. Ok there is a commercial side to it these days, but from a playing point of view it's about fitness and trying a few things out re formations and players. So why does he now place so much emphasis on pre season? The fact that we lost to Madrid (the shame of it) with youngsters in the heart if defence, and Stuttgart is completely irrelevant and he knows it, so who's directing him? Is there actually an agenda, because I would be amazed to find that Jamie actually believed what he was saying about our pre season form last night.
To be fair to him, he didn't say anything that hasn't been said on here over the last few weeks. We had a very poor pre season and we were all worried about how the defense was looking. Last night we looked superb and VK and EM looked much more solid and even Sagna and Kolarov looked good and Carragher said as much but with the caveat that there will be a lot bigger tests to come.

I note he didn't manage to link Kompany's talk of intense training with the Stuttgart shambles? That's one of the biggest false guides in pre-seaon - often the players of a club are absolutely shattered.

Sky doing the usual who will win the league poll, guess who's top of the voting and guess who's bottom?

Go on own up which on of you lot voted? If you were proper blues we'd be on zero percent.
Like most blues wouldn't give Sky the steam off my piss, votes are just additional click bait fir the armchairs.

Saw this on my newsnow City feed which sums it up

Headline has to include the Rags even though they have no standing when it comes to buying De Bruyne.
9gfz3s.jpg

Like most blues wouldn't give Sky the steam off my piss, votes are just additional click bait fir the armchairs.

Saw this on my newsnow City feed which sums it up

Headline has to include the Rags even though they have no standing when it comes to buying De Bruyne.
9gfz3s.jpg
That's quite funny really, I don't believe I have even seen him linked to them at all?

on sadcafe they are crying out for the Equaliser to gazump us, but why would he join a side that may struggle for top four? ;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.