Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he doesn't, he's Mark Lawrenson Jnr in so many ways.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing on MOTD, ill informed shite.

Our defense, Mangala aside, has been assembled in an economic fashion by recent standards if I recall correctly.

What did we pay for Boateng, Lescott, Kolo Zaba, VK, Kolarov, Clichy, MDM, Sagna, Mangala altogether? I don't think it's that much over 150 million for the lot. Certainly not hundreds of millions, unless of course we're including their entire contracts in this analysis, which of course Murphy didn't allude to - just stirred up more 'city ruining players careers' nonsense.

Sorry mate are you saying between two top managers in Mancini and Pelligrini we couldn't have fashioned a decent centre half out of Micah Richards?
I would prefer Micah at centre half than mangala

Sorry mate are you saying between two top managers in Mancini and Pelligrini we couldn't have fashioned a decent centre half out of Micah Richards?

We could have coached him and given him all the positional awareness to be a centre half but how many games would you get out of him?

When someone was required to fill in for zabaleta Mica was never fit enough to do the job, this has probably had an effect on Zabba's performances last season as he had to play a lot of games in the title winning season where he could have rested but couldn't because Mica was not fit enough to play.

We can't have spaces in the squad for people who are continually crocked, Jovetic was in the same boat and has been moved along accordingly.

There must be something about Mica Richards that coaches like Pellegrini, Mancini and Capello see and decide they don't fancy him and there are other options available.

We could have coached him and given him all the positional awareness to be a centre half but how many games would you get out of him?

When someone was required to fill in for zabaleta Mica was never fit enough to do the job, this has probably had an effect on Zabba's performances last season as he had to play a lot of games in the title winning season where he could have rested but couldn't because Mica was not fit enough to play.

We can't have spaces in the squad for people who are continually crocked, Jovetic was in the same boat and has been moved along accordingly.

There must be something about Mica Richards that coaches like Pellegrini, Mancini and Capello see and decide they don't fancy him and there are other options available.

I would have loved nothing more than to see Micah play in our defence week in week out at CB or RB, whichever.

The fact that that this
didn't happen was no fault of City or City's coaching ability in my opinion.

Lescott and MDM are or certainly were both better centre halves, jury is still out on Mangala but this season should tell us what we need to know.

I think there were simply better options than Micah when he was eventually fit, as we all know there is sadly no sentimentality within the top level of English football.

He could of still been here but chose not to, again something Danny Murphy, the cause of my ire, failed to talk about on the most popular football show in the country.

Although it rarely gets me as worked up as this sometimes I just get fed up with the misinformation given to the masses on mainstream media. The non discerning fan can't be expected to know better but the pundits should, therefore helping educate their viewers.

I love Micah and hope he does fucking brilliantly at Villa

I thought the witch hunt against Sterling would have been over by now but they keep at it with sly little digs. Sterling's pre season form shut a few of them up but you can bet the first poor game he has the back pages will crucify him.
I hope he's got the mentality to cope, because they will vilify him every chance they get. I honestly can't remember the last time a young player was targeted by the media in such a malicious, petty and vindictive way. His only crime is leaving Liverpool to better himself. I hope City are taking note of the ridiculous ongoing witch hunt.

I agree. I honestly cannot believe the boos he got from the West Brom fans yesterday, you would think we was a rival club of West Brom's, its absolutely laughable. Why the fook should West Brom care? He is 20 years old for christ sake, all he wanted to do was move from a Europa league team who have never ever won a premier league title, to a team which have won 2 premier league titles in 4 seasons, it really is embarrassing. I feel sorry for the poor lad, i just hope he develops a mentality to zone the criticism out because them fuckers in the media are doing their best to sabotage his career and put him under so much pressure that he inevitably fails. They really need to get over it, after all... we are "small liccle City" or so they keep saying.

I agree. I honestly cannot believe the boos he got from the West Brom fans yesterday, you would think we was a rival club of West Brom's, its absolutely laughable. Why the fook should West Brom care? He is 20 years old for christ sake, all he wanted to do was move from a Europa league team who have never ever won a premier league title, to a team which have won 2 premier league titles in 4 seasons, it really is embarrassing. I feel sorry for the poor lad, i just hope he develops a mentality to zone the criticism out because them fuckers in the media are doing their best to sabotage his career and put him under so much pressure that he inevitably fails. They really need to get over it, after all... we are "small liccle City" or so they keep saying.
There were only a handful of boos.

Only a handful did but it affected his play at first though. He seemed to ignore it after the first boo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.