Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because we`re paranoid doesnt mean they the media arent deriding our club
Indeed. I was merely suggesting stepping away from the tone created by both the tabloid and broadsheet press, neither of which I read or pay much attention to. It makes me more relaxed. You should give it a try, my friend.

Damned if we do & damned if we don't with the media! Fuck em' and everybody else! It's City against everyone. We should embrace it and create a Partisan atmosphere for any Journo' and Team that comes to Manchester. Similar to the 'Welcome To Hell' type of atmosphere in Turkey. Make the Etihad a Cauldron of Hate!!

Durham and Gough were complimentary about us tonight. Mourinho was getting stick though!

Damned if we do & damned if we don't with the media! Fuck em' and everybody else! It's City against everyone. We should embrace it and create a Partisan atmosphere for any Journo' and Team that comes to Manchester. Similar to the 'Welcome To Hell' type of atmosphere in Turkey. Make the Etihad a Cauldron of Hate!!
Are you suggesting withholding the media's half-time vol-au-vents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.