Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Nolan on talksport yesterday "we (West Ham) obviously can't compete with the squads of Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool..."

Or, as I'm sure you're aware of another organ who call it 'The Grauniad'!

Yes! Ive just watched the programme on ITV3 which George and Mildred evolved from with Robin O Sullivan. They were all sat reading papers and one was reading out a paragraph from each publication and one of the girls was reading it phonetically, errors highlighted. O'Sullivan's character said, "That'll be The Guardian."

Nothing changes based on that Jackson piece...

Just picked up on the merson comments re Pedro twice as good as de Bruyne, sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

How the fuck does this steaming pile of knobcheese continue to steal a living/air? I think he may well be the very worst of a largely hopeless bunch, which is fucking saying something when that list includes michael owen, right dork, ginger pig, collymore and danny fucking mills.

I'm thinking of fucking sky off just so I never have to listen the the pissed up druggie cnut again.

Just picked up on the merson comments re Pedro twice as good as de Bruyne, sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

How the fuck does this steaming pile of knobcheese continue to steal a living/air? I think he may well be the very worst of a largely hopeless bunch, which is fucking saying something when that list includes michael owen, right dork, ginger pig, collymore and danny fucking mills.

I'm thinking of fucking sky off just so I never have to listen the the pissed up druggie cnut again.
Just another bitter old pro that thinks City have stolen their sucess. The trouble is the mediah is full of them - hence why this thread exists.

Football focus says ridiculous fee, ridiculous wages and we are signing him so nobody else can.

Trev just sat there shaking his head in disbelief and even Lawro had to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.