Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good though is it, I'm sure they'd do the same with any other manager. £9m is good business though.

It isn't, but if this is the best he can do, then it's lean times for the press. I don't watch Pellegrini's press conferences, I gave up after the first few because they were so dull, so if this is the best the press can glean then that's fine by me.

Yeah, cos that's where all the proof happens isn't it? No point aiming for the knockout rounds, there's no glory there, the group stages are where it's at. No potential for dead rubbers, it's win or you're out....oh, wait a minute.

No need to try and progress, let's play in some big games in a group section as I'll get seen on TV.

Two things really pissed me off though. Firstly how the heck can Wolfsburg, Real Madrid and Barcelona be drawn in the same group?

Secondly, how can a sports reporter get the name of the selling club wrong in a major transfer?

Maybe I am just unfortunate regarding my timing of watching sky sports news, or indeed flicking on talksport radio....
..because, if I didn't know better.....this is what has happened in the season so far...

The rags clearly have the title in the bag.
Rooney has returned to god like status.
LVG has frozen out De Gea.
Memphis is the new Pele.
Mourinho looking to purchase Stones, which will be fantastic for Chelsea, and the player
City bought Sterling...bad move...greedy player and club.
Wenger has the best footballing team for decades.
Rogers has shored up the Liverpool rearguard.

Assumptions ...if I didn't know better.

Rags are top of the table, having won almost every game.
Chelsea are second
Liverpool third.
Arsenal fourth.

Hmm...not quite reality.
God help you lot, if your start had been like Arsenal or Chelsea.

Sod them, just keep winning..them cunts won't change.

Maybe I am just unfortunate regarding my timing of watching sky sports news, or indeed flicking on talksport radio....
..because, if I didn't know better.....this is what has happened in the season so far...

The rags clearly have the title in the bag.
Rooney has returned to god like status.
LVG has frozen out De Gea.
Memphis is the new Pele.
Mourinho looking to purchase Stones, which will be fantastic for Chelsea, and the player
City bought Sterling...bad move...greedy player and club.
Wenger has the best footballing team for decades.
Rogers has shored up the Liverpool rearguard.

Assumptions ...if I didn't know better.

Rags are top of the table, having won almost every game.
Chelsea are second
Liverpool third.
Arsenal fourth.

Hmm...not quite reality.
God help you lot, if your start had been like Arsenal or Chelsea.

Sod them, just keep winning..them cunts won't change.

Cheers buddy, hope you guys stay in the PL! Mackems are a great set of fans.

It isn't, but if this is the best he can do, then it's lean times for the press. I don't watch Pellegrini's press conferences, I gave up after the first few because they were so dull, so if this is the best the press can glean then that's fine by me.

We'd be laughing at LVG, Mourinho, Wenger or Rodgers if it happened to them

I don't think a sale or loan makes any difference to Pellers.

Even though he's signed a new contract I reckon we'll be trying to change next summer so he'd have no chance to play him if it's a 12 mth loan only.

OK, bad feeling r the club in some ways losing an academy 'star' but as said before he wants games and not good enough for us yet unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.