Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is media bias or he's just a thick cxxt but Mersons predictions today he's says when you look at City & Chelseas pursuit of De-Bryne & pedro Chelsea have got their man with no fuss and he's probably twice as good
I'm going with he's a thick cxxt
You can say ****.

Don't know if this is media bias or he's just a thick cxxt but Mersons predictions today he's says when you look at City & Chelseas pursuit of De-Bryne & pedro Chelsea have got their man with no fuss and he's probably twice as good
I'm going with he's a thick cxxt
I imagine Merson just forgot about John Stones then, but I imagine he forgets a lot of things though tbh.

The novel idea that we where going to go away or that ffp was going to stop us has now materialised,this years transfer window with especially sterling,de Bruyne and otimandi signing will push most of the media over the edge,and no amount of feet stamping or shouting of it's unfair is not going to do fcuk all,what they will have to do is suck it up and move on as for the foreseeable future we are here to stay....

Apparently that thicko Lawrence on 5 live said ffp has been scrapped! He must of come to this conclusion seeing us spend big on sterling and KDB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.