Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other events last week....
Neil Custis on Sunday Supplement......
For a full 16 minutes Licking Uniteds balls about tryingto get Naymar and other assorted United bollocks, psychophant extrodinaire about at least they were a dog in the fight and laying down markers, other journos laughing and shaking heads lol
What of the league leaders with a perfect record without conceeding. 30 seconds in reference to one particular player Kompany I think - Utter Wankers.
Has Neil Ashton had a stroke?

For a full 16 minutes Licking Uniteds balls about tryingto get Naymar and other assorted United bollocks, psychophant extrodinaire about at least they were a dog in the fight and laying down markers, other journos laughing and shaking heads lol
What of the league leaders with a perfect record without conceeding. 30 seconds in reference to one particular player Kompany I think - Utter Wankers.

Bell's Palsy.

€80m...

red-hot-riding-hood-wolf-eyes-pop-o.gif

It's been evident for years that United are masters at manipulating the press. United say they didn't want Pedro anyway, the press don't challenge that despite it being obvious bull shit. And now United are quoting the up front payment of £36m and the press are just wiping the extra €30m in add ons from existence. Just have to laugh at how pathetic they all are, when we win the League none of this will matter.

Guess your watching MUTV? The media I am reading/listening to is giving the rags a real fucking over

The difference

@JNorthcroft: Exciting for United fans they're signing young attacking talent. Keeps with club traditions. But so's developing it: Januzaj needs nurtured.

Isn't Custis speaking for 'nitid at that Gary James Manchester rivalry thing ?, I suppose he is really only being true to himself.

And as expected the Martial transfer is being announced as 39m and no mentions of the final price reaching 58m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.