Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much said we had on the main 6 o'clock BBC 1 News along with quoting £55m for KDB, £49m for Sterling and £36m for that French kid I've never heard of that the rags have just signed.
No need to worry, even the rags aren't boasting about the French kid. They are on meltdown as a club, panic is everywhere. Whereas city, dignified and classy as always, don't need praised by anyone. See it with my own eyes

To be fair to Mark Ogden he did post this earlier today on the Telegraph Transfer Window rolling news article that if Martial was a Manchester City purchase it would be reported as €80m.
And anyone who follows me on the Telegraph page threads (as Mr-Ed) will know how I feel about his City reporting.

I have been asking the same question of Ian Herbert (chief sportswriter at The Independent) on Twitter tonight, but haven't had a satisfactory response as yet.

I have been asking the same question of Ian Herbert (chief sportswriter at The Independent) on Twitter tonight, but haven't had a satisfactory response as yet.

Where's the f*cking "like" button on this forum???!!! (whilst waiting for him to answer your question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.